PDA

View Full Version : Bandera 24 Bellville 13 Final

therealbulldogs
12-14-2002, 05:35 PM
Bandera wins!!!!! Like Coach Williamson said, we should just change our mascot from the Bulldogs to the Underdogs. Good job Dogs!!!!

MR.T TARPON21
12-14-2002, 05:43 PM
good job !
bandera ,but you guys know you still got one more game, state :D
good luck next week!

Old Cardinal
12-14-2002, 07:10 PM
Wow, Congratulations to Bandera, what a story to tell your Grand Kids some day! You guy's are a true Cinderella story. To keep getting better and better each week and to now be playing for State, is phenemonal. Can someone tell us about your Coaching staff, overall program. Unique reasons, you feel, that has put you in the drivers seat at this point.

bros543
12-14-2002, 07:24 PM
I think bandera has some hella good coaches. I also think that they always have some major difference makers. Andy Blount a few years back, the bowling ball this year, the quarterback etc. Congrats on the win.
To my buds at bellville,
You helped bellville keep its respectability its earned over the last 4 years. Congratulations on a great year and for beating sealy two years in a row. Seniors.... bring it to aggieland and lets have some fun.

shout out--- jy, g do, greebaby, and gunn(papa)

eye of the tiger
12-14-2002, 08:16 PM
Congrats to Bandera. I didn't think you would wind this one. Sure proved me wrong. Good luck next week.

Kool Tarpon 21
12-14-2002, 08:25 PM
I am truly astonished that Bandera actually won. I never thought they would win, but they proved a lot of people wrong. I thought they weren't gonna win after they beat us, but I guess I was wrong. I hope you all win. That way we can say we lost to the state champs. Good Luck next week.

FBmania
12-14-2002, 09:17 PM
Congrats to Bandera! Goodluck next week!

UTathlete1
12-14-2002, 11:35 PM
The problem with Bellville was that we came out all bigheaded thinkin we were gonna win like against elgin and for that we lost.......

Chris Hart
12-14-2002, 11:53 PM
Congratulations to the Bandera Bulldogs on making state. Two teams from the same district in the championship games is truly unbelievable! I hope yall's fortunes are a little better than ours were tonight, we ran into a buzzsaw. Go win state, and bring a title back to 25-3A. Go Bandera Bulldogs. Please post when and where yall play, so us Burnet fans can come out and support.

BULLDOGFAN
12-15-2002, 12:29 AM
I never doubted that Bandera would win and I know they will win it all. These guys are positive Role Models that everyone in Bandera loves.

Thanks to all the fans and supporters that have followed us. We hope everyone, and most especialy the Burnet Fans, help us make this last game a truly unique one.

NO ONE EATS FROM OUR BOWL. GRRRRRRRRRRRR...........

<small>[ December 14, 2002, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: BULLDOGFAN ]</small>

nfcfan
12-15-2002, 01:35 AM
Good job bulldogs!

I'm sure you guys will represent region IV very well.

Congrats from a PI fan. eek!

SintonFan
12-15-2002, 01:53 AM
Congratulations Bandera!!! You guys just keep proving people wrong. I knew this game would be close, but the other way. Can I put some fajita spice on my grilled crow? WOW! You are dispelling that whole 'underdawg thing'. Keep it up! :) BTW, for you folks in Bandera, I have changed my signature in honor of yall. :D
Bellville you have proved soooo many people wrong all season, keep your chin high! You guys have had a great season! Great job! :)

<small>[ December 15, 2002, 12:59 AM: Message edited by: SintonFan ]</small>

BULLDOGFAN
12-15-2002, 07:28 AM
Thanks SintonFan. I don't know if being the UnderDOG helps or hurts you mentaly but darn we sure see it as a gift. This has been the most unreal year for Bandera. It is so much fun to watch these guys play.

topdawg
12-15-2002, 01:16 PM
great job bandera, do you know where yall will be playing next week????

BHSfan03
12-15-2002, 04:10 PM
WOW!! I was totally suprised by this one! I was going for y'all but...!! This really shows the difference between D1 & D2. I never would have thought you guys would've made it this far. Good Luck next week, make our district proud!!

MarlinsGurl76
12-15-2002, 06:25 PM
WoW! Must of been a great game...im so glad that Bandera won...sorry to bellville, but i was going with Bandera the whole way. Good Job and this bulldog is behind yall all the way! WIN STATE!