PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside Posters Please help me

Fish's mom
09-01-2006, 11:16 AM
I will missing Joshua's first game since he played league ball. I need someone to either post updates here (with a play by play) or call me with update pm if you need my cell number. The reason I'm unable to attend is that I'm in Houston at MD Anderson with his grandfather until Sat. So prayers and updates will be good for us here.

I talked to the boys last night they're ready. So I wish everyone good luck with their games tonight and may it be injury free.

Take care and keep me posted please:(

Coffield's mom(better known as fish's mom except he ain't no fish anymore;) )

pirate4state
09-01-2006, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
I will missing Joshua's first game since he played league ball. I need someone to either post updates here (with a play by play) or call me with update pm if you need my cell number. The reason I'm unable to attend is that I'm in Houston at MD Anderson with his grandfather until Sat. So prayers and updates will be good for us here.

I talked to the boys last night they're ready. So I wish everyone good luck with their games tonight and may it be injury free.

Take care and keep me posted please:(

Coffield's mom(better known as fish's mom except he ain't no fish anymore;) ) :( I'm sorry about you having to be in Houston. :( I'm sure someone out there will be updating the board. You & your family will be in my prayers. :)

IHS Fan
09-01-2006, 01:15 PM
jamie has your number. if we go tonight i'll call and let you know what's going on.

Fish's mom
09-01-2006, 02:56 PM
Thank you everyone forthe prayers and answers to my request.

Take care I'll be on later tonight to check on everyone's game.

footballgal
09-01-2006, 03:04 PM
My prayers are with you and your loved one Fish Mom!

IHS Fan
09-01-2006, 03:49 PM
tell ernest i'll yell at the ref's for him just to keep him involved.