PDA

View Full Version : OK so I need my fellow posters help!

CHS_CG
09-01-2006, 08:11 AM
Here's the deal, my mom (hornetmom) is not sure if she wants to go to the Caldwell/Elgin game tonight...

so I need some of yall to bombard her with PM's telling her she should go tonight! :inlove: :inlove:

pretty pretty please!

Ranger Mom
09-01-2006, 08:45 AM
She still reads the board??? I haven't seen her post in FOREVER!!!!!

If I can go to a game on a THURSDAY night and be at work the next morning....then she can do it on a Friday night.

You can tell her I said so!!:p :p

CHS_CG
09-01-2006, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

If I can go to a game on a THURSDAY night and be at work the next morning....then she can do it on a Friday night.

well she is REALLLY busy at work. she reads every now and then but doesnt hardly post. and I will make sure to tell her that.. but you should PM her too! lol

LH Panther Mom
09-01-2006, 08:58 AM
Did you lose your driver's license? :p

CHS_CG
09-01-2006, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Did you lose your driver's license? :p

no i just dont wanna go by myself

BMOC
09-01-2006, 09:04 AM
IT's going to be a great game. Wish I could make that one also. (Stuck here in El Paso) :(

Phil C
09-01-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by BMOC
IT's going to be a great game. Wish I could make that one also. (Stuck here in El Paso) :(

El Paso is a wonderful city!

TheDOCTORdre
09-01-2006, 09:16 AM
y r u stuck in El Paso?

BMOC
09-01-2006, 09:23 AM
Here on business for the week, be here until tuesday. Never been to a game in El Paso...any suggestions?

KTJ
09-01-2006, 09:59 AM
Here on business for the week, be here until tuesday. Never been to a game in El Paso...any suggestions?

Don't eat at Chicos Tacos.

TheDOCTORdre
09-01-2006, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
Don't eat at Chicos Tacos.
no no you should eat at chicos tacos its like an addiciton

injuredinmelee
09-01-2006, 10:25 AM

not only did you do it but you did it while driving about 300 miles or more and paying for rebel twice... lol

Ranger Mom
09-01-2006, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
not only did you do it but you did it while driving about 300 miles or more and paying for rebel twice... lol

I didn't pay twice....I went down and had a little "chat" with them.

They had already had to deal with her "mouth"...they didn't want any of me at that point!! :D :D

They had no reason to be so rude....

Adidas410s
09-01-2006, 10:37 AM
uh oh...what happened???

Your daughter go in and out or something?

injuredinmelee
09-01-2006, 10:44 AM
I didn't pay twice....I went down and had a little "chat" with them.

They had already had to deal with her "mouth"...they didn't want any of me at that point!! :D :D

They had no reason to be so rude....
the stadium staff has been known to be nazi's.

Ranger Mom
09-01-2006, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
the stadium staff has been known to be nazi's.

I understand she doesn't look very old...but she told them she had already graduated and that she had bought an adult ticket to get in....they took the entire ticket, so she had no stub to prove it.

The "lady" had some smart comment about how she didn't look any older than an 8th grader.......that kinda flew all over Ranger Rebel...and when they told her she had to pay $3 to get back in (which is the price of a student ticket) that was the icing on the cake.

She was raised to respect her elders....but I think she kinda forgot that lesson last night. She told me what she said to the gate lady, after I talked to the woman myself....I can't even blame my daughter for popping off!! I popped off to her myself!!