PDA

View Full Version : The Doctor's Order: September 1st, 2006

TheDOCTORdre
09-01-2006, 12:42 AM
ITS FRIIIIIDAY folks and welcome back to the Doctor's Office. I said I would be back today and I meant what I said and I said what I meant, the DOCTORdre is back 100%.
What a great day to come back folks, WEEK 0, and High School Football officially got underway last night, and continues tonight. Last night we saw Gilmer manhandle Bishop Gorman, and we also saw why the Snyder/Monahans game was the Region I Game of the week (of course the rain nearly prevented it from happening) as Monahans came up with the W 12-7, but not before Snyder could give them a scare with a drive that ended at the end of regulation with an incomplete pass at the goaline. So thats one Game of the Week down and three left to go folks. Lets hope that those games hold up to be as exciting of games as the Region I Game did.

At this time we'd like to send out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:
PHS Ranger Mom. Hope your having a great birthday, its gotta be a great one when your birthday falls on the day when HS football officially kicks off.

As you well know by now today is the start of the race to a state championship, the hopes and dreams of students suiting up across Texas starts tonight. So the DOCTOR'S ORDERS for the day is get out and support your local team today, wear their colors go to the pep rally if possible, go to the game or listen to it on the radio, but whatever you do the good Doc encourages you to get out there and take part in some high school football.

Well the Doctor is glad to be back and hopes your glad to see him back. You got any questions, concerns or comment just ask me and I'll be sure to give you my 2 cents on the situation, whether its 3A football related or not Dre is here for you. Be sure to vote cast your vote on the poll.

And on that the Doctor sends you off on your way with the Quote of the Day

"Nothing is impossible to him who tries"
-Alexander the Great

Have a nice day folks, from your friendly neighborhood Doctor ;) :cool:

pirate4state
09-01-2006, 09:30 AM
:clap: :clap: :cheerl: :cheerl: Nice to have the DOCTOR'S ORDERS!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: