PDA

View Full Version : just got back from Greenwood vs Graham

KindaCool
09-01-2006, 12:22 AM
grahams QB is going to be a STUD - you saw it here first

good win greenwood...

GetRDoneStangs
09-01-2006, 12:37 AM
Yea, no doubt!!! Colt will graduate from UT and "Little Brother" will fall in right behind him...:mad: :mad: :mad:

LH Panther Mom
09-01-2006, 05:02 AM
"Their" who? Greenwood's or Graham's??? :confused: :confused:

injuredinmelee
09-01-2006, 06:32 AM
No you heard it HERE first... lol

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49206

KindaCool
09-01-2006, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
No you heard it HERE first... lol

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49206 that was from a scrimmage so the analysis doesnt count :D

injuredinmelee
09-01-2006, 08:06 AM
No that was from watching him when he was 10-12 years old. I have the eye... havent you figured out I know everything.

GWOOD
09-01-2006, 08:22 AM
He appeared so calm and composed throughout the game!!!! He did not look like a freshman playing his first varsity game.

Kid's going to be a good one.

Adidas410s
09-01-2006, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
No that was from watching him when he was 10-12 years old. I have the eye... havent you figured out I know everything.

yeah...Injured can take claim to calling this on the downlow at least a year ago! ;)

Adidas410s
09-01-2006, 08:40 AM
A solid start for Graham...even though it was a loss. I said early in the offseason that they would be my sleeper team if McCoy started at QB and tonight proved why. As they get the kinks worked out and finally have confidence in their QB's ability to run the offense (something they didn't have last year) then they will be a VERY dangerous team in the next few months.

Ranger Mom
09-01-2006, 08:50 AM
"Homer" post here!!

I gotta give Michael Washington (GREENWOOD's QB) his props too!!

For a kid who didn't even know he would be playing QB 2 weeks ago....I think he did a GREAT job!!

I believe he scored 3 of our 4 TD's!

DU_stud04
09-01-2006, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
"Homer" post here!!

For a kid who didn't even know he would be playing QB 2 weeks ago....I think he did a GREAT job!!

very nice, congrads greenwood

VWG
09-01-2006, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
"Homer" post here!!

Washington did a great job of what I saw on TV..... but the MVP for Greenwood IMO was #60 their OT. Several times he blew up Graham's defensive ends and drove them inside, which opened up the power sweep or option keeper. If anybody taped this game, etc... check out #60 for Greenwood. He dominated at his position all night.
Case McCoy looked great for a freshman... but again he won't be playing in Graham for his high school career. McCoy interviewed for the A. Cooper and San Angelo Central job last year. The Central job was his, but he turned it down. If he would have been offered that job back in April or May he would have left Graham after one year and on to a bigger paycheck at the 5A level.
Good job by the Rangers defensive front as well. Graham had no running game at all.

GWOOD
09-01-2006, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by VWG
Washington did a great job of what I saw on TV..... but the MVP for Greenwood IMO was #60 their OT. Several times he blew up Graham's defensive ends and drove them inside, which opened up the power sweep or option keeper. If anybody taped this game, etc... check out #60 for Greenwood. He dominated at his position all night.
Case McCoy looked great for a freshman... but again he won't be playing in Graham for his high school career. McCoy interviewed for the A. Cooper and San Angelo Central job last year. The Central job was his, but he turned it down. If he would have been offered that job back in April or May he would have left Graham after one year and on to a bigger paycheck at the 5A level.
Good job by the Rangers defensive front as well. Graham had no running game at all.

#60 Dean Smith (Jr)

Talented kid. Big boy 5'10", 304 but moves well. Started as a freshman.

VWG
09-01-2006, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by GWOOD
#60 Dean Smith (Jr)

Talented kid. Big boy 5'10", 304 but moves well. Started as a freshman.

Should nickname him "Butterball". Kid is built like a fire hydrant.

EricDraven
09-01-2006, 11:41 AM
What happened to the senior qb? Is he injured? I thought he threw for tons of yards last year as a junior.

BMOC
09-01-2006, 01:31 PM
Greenwood could be the sleeper team of 3A this year.