Total yds:429
Total TDs: 7
1st downs: 19

Gorman
Pass yds: 50
Run yds: 144
Total yds: 194
1st downs: 11

Gilmers first 2 or 3 drives all resulted in turnovers. Kiknne's first pass of the season was picked off. after that the buckeyes took control. 43-14 at the half. cruise control after that. Gorman had some huge bodies on the line but just could not do anything with Gilmers speed. Gorman running game was good in the first half. there opening drive ate about 7 or 8 minutes of opening quarter and was good for a 7-0 lead. after that pretty much all heck broke loose. Kinne in my opinion was not very sharp, but will get better as he aclimates to buckeye offense. Texas recruit Curtis Brown and junior rb Justin Johnson are as advertised.

hutex04
09-01-2006, 12:10 AM
is Gorman one of the best teams in Nevada?

NateDawg39
09-01-2006, 12:13 AM
Maybe LAST YEAR

lostaussie
09-01-2006, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by hutex04
is Gorman one of the best teams in Nevada? supposedly. they would have enrollment of a 4a in texas. interestingly, they play DeLasalle Calif next year. this is a high school powerhouse that owns the longest high school winning streak ever. they better get some better before next year.

MagicMan
09-01-2006, 12:14 AM
you can compare this to tyler lee last year. they went to ohio and got beat and im sure ohio was going insane saying they had the best high school football team in the country but as everyone saw i dont think tyler lee made the playoffs and if they did they got murdered a few times during the season

lostaussie
09-01-2006, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by MagicMan
you can compare this to tyler lee last year. they went to ohio and got beat and im sure ohio was going insane saying they had the best high school football team in the country but as everyone saw i dont think tyler lee made the playoffs and if they did they got murdered a few times during the season so tell me one more time how they compare?

MagicMan
09-01-2006, 12:17 AM
tyler lee was considered a powerhouse based on previous year performance just like gorman is. tyler lee turned out to be sorry. gorman may turn out to be sorry too. i was commenting on what nate dawg said

hutex04
09-01-2006, 12:17 AM
Thats cool, congrats on the win. Good luck against Tatum.

NateDawg39
09-01-2006, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by MagicMan
tyler lee was considered a powerhouse based on previous year performance just like gorman is. tyler lee turned out to be sorry. gorman may turn out to be sorry too. i was commenting on what nate dawg said Yeah...you really cant compare a team from last year to a team this year since seniors graduate as we all know...meaning Gorman could have scored a lot more and held up stronger against the screens and stuff. and Gilmer last year may have had a harder time stopping the draws.