PDA

View Full Version : (10) Oklahoma vs. UAB

KTJ
08-31-2006, 02:23 PM
Oklahoma has been in deep poo for a while now. The Bomar situation has people on edge, yet the team says they are focused. If Oklahoma was so focused, then why the closed practices to the public and the media? We will soon find out why on Saturday. I think Paul Thompson is a decent QB. I think he's smarter than Bomar. However, I get the feeling that he'll try to do too much, too soon. The OU offensive line is horrible. But there are people who will tell you how wonderful it is. I will have to see it for myself. When OU goes up against teams with better OL's (Texas, Oregon, Texas A&M) it won't be pretty to be a Sooner fan. Peterson is a hoss and as long as they can keep him healthy, things will be alright. The only problem is how long can he go? 30-35 carries per game for a 11/12 game season? You gotta be kidding me Stoops! If Petey gets hurt, OU is back to an 8-4 or 7-5 season. I don't think UAB will be able to touch them, at all. But then again, I thought OU would smash TCU and look what happened.

OU is an enigma right now. We shall see what they can do on Saturday.

Oklahoma - 41
UAB - 17

sahen
08-31-2006, 02:33 PM
i dont know what UAB did last year but the 2 years before that they were decent, they might give OU a game if the QB situation looks as bad as it is....however OU should pull it out in the end and win by atleast 2 touchdowns, but i wouldnt be shocked if it was close after 3 quarters....

Adidas410s
08-31-2006, 02:35 PM
OU 28-31
UAB 14-21

lepfan
08-31-2006, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
If Oklahoma was so focused, then why the closed practices to the public and the media?

UAB - 17

Maybe that is why they are more focused....????