PDA

View Full Version : (25) Texas Tech vs. SMU

KTJ
08-31-2006, 02:07 PM
I don't expect this to be a game--at all. However, the last time these two teams played, SMU surprised us all by staying with Tech the entire game. This is a good game for Harrell to get in the groove as far as the offense is concerned. The key for Tech is to keep improving on Defense. If they can do that, combined with their Nintendo offense, they can do damage--hence the rankings from the AP, Coaches, etc. As I said earlier, never underestimate a Mike Leach coached team. I like Tech to finish 2nd in the South. But if they won the South, I wouldn't be surprised. Either way, it will start with a donkey-stomp of SMU.

Texas Tech - 52
SMU - 10

raider red 2000
08-31-2006, 02:09 PM
KTJ- I like you style.

at least with TECH missing a big threat...other people will get reps....i hope that the Raiders score early and often.

Adidas410s
08-31-2006, 02:28 PM
I sure would love to see this be a 35-21 game with Tech putting up the final TD in the middle of the 4th quarter. I only say that because I am going to the game. It could be 70-10 and I'm ok with that as long as Tech's offense looks solid. The two games I have been two in recent years, their offense has looked absolutely pathetic...once in putting up 60+ pts vs Indiana St and the other putting up 10 pts vs Alabama.

sahen
08-31-2006, 02:38 PM
haha "nintendo offense" thats greatness, i dunno if u came up w/ that or not but i hadn't heard it before...

Adidas410s
08-31-2006, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by sahen
haha "nintendo offense" thats greatness, i dunno if u came up w/ that or not but i hadn't heard it before...

I usually hear them called a playstation offense...