PDA

View Full Version : (2) Texas vs. North Texas

KTJ
08-31-2006, 02:03 PM
Should be an easy game for the Longhorns. This game will help get Colt McCoy adjusted to taking college snaps in front of huge crowds. Selvin will get the start, and look for he and Jamaal to have big games. This game should allow us to get back into the swing of things with new personnel at the helm. Look for UT to utilize it's deep receiving corp and look for them all to get in some PT. This game should be very plain vanilla and nothing too fancy. We will save that stuff for next week. :devil:

Texas - 55
North Texas - 0

raider red 2000
08-31-2006, 02:06 PM
UNT- will keep it close.

until the Kick off :)

then they blow out the HORNS :)

just kidding....horns by as much as they want :)

Keith7
08-31-2006, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Should be an easy game for the Longhorns.

I hope u think that.. I think UNT has a few tricks up thier sleeves, and Jamarrio Thomas, and Johnny Quinn will be ready to end the embarrassment of being 0-8 to Texas.. I'm taking UNT in this one

UNT- 28
Texas- 24

KTJ
08-31-2006, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
I hope u think that.. I think UNT has a few tricks up thier sleeves, and Jamarrio Thomas, and Johnny Quinn will be ready to end the embarrassment of being 0-8 to Texas.. I'm taking UNT in this one

UNT- 28
Texas- 24

Torbush.

JasperDog94
08-31-2006, 02:26 PM

UNT- 28
Texas- 24 I was wondering when 3ADL's biggest Texas hater would show up.

Hi Keith!:)

Texas-Fight
08-31-2006, 02:27 PM
Hook 'Em Horns!!!

Keith7
08-31-2006, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I was wondering when 3ADL's biggest Texas hater would show up.

Hi Keith!:)

hey I go to UNT let me show some school spirit

JasperDog94
08-31-2006, 02:32 PM
hey I go to UNT let me show some school spirit Actually, I didn't know that. You go right ahead.:)

pirate4state
08-31-2006, 02:33 PM

UNT- 28
Texas- 24

Welcome back Keith!!! :) Will you be providing us with your indepth Friday night scores like in the past??? :thinking:

Keith7
08-31-2006, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Welcome back Keith!!! :) Will you be providing us with your indepth Friday night scores like in the past??? :thinking:

I can try my best to help out on Saturday mornings right now cuz i don't have a home computer (my laptop got a bad virus) and am working off the schools computers for now..

but once I get my laptop fixed i'll be more then happy to do the scores on friday nights

sahen
08-31-2006, 02:36 PM

UNT- 28
Texas- 24
didnt the last time Texas and UNT play UNT didnt pass the 50 yard line all game or some ridiculous stat like that?...gonna be hard to score points from 50 yards out and UT's defense is better this year than 2 years ago....

Keith7
08-31-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by sahen
UT's defense is better this year than 2 years ago....

Thats sad because UT''s defense was better last year..

Keith7
08-31-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Actually, I didn't know that. You go right ahead.:)

now the rest of the season, I don't really have an excuse for

SintonFan
08-31-2006, 02:40 PM
didnt the last time Texas and UNT play UNT didnt pass the 50 yard line all game or some ridiculous stat like that?...gonna be hard to score points from 50 yards out and UT's defense is better this year than 2 years ago....
I heard they have a FG kicker who can hit it from 70 yards.

sahen
08-31-2006, 02:40 PM
Thats sad because UT''s defense was better last year.. hunh? didn't UNT play UT 2 years ago, im just saying their defense should be better than that squad, atleast from what i heard/saw, we will have to wait til saturday to find out....i dont know if they are better than they were last year, it would be difficult to top their performance then....

sahen
08-31-2006, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I heard they have a FG kicker who can hit it from 70 yards. well then the final might be 63-15 (the field goal kicker will go 5/8 in field goals)

Keith7
08-31-2006, 02:44 PM
hunh? didn't UNT play UT 2 years ago, im just saying their defense should be better than that squad, atleast from what i heard/saw, we will have to wait til saturday to find out....i dont know if they are better than they were last year, it would be difficult to top their performance then....

i got ya now.. yea that is the last time they played, I thought u were insinuating that ut's defense from 2 years ago was better than the defense from last year

Texas-Fight
08-31-2006, 02:46 PM
Thats sad because UT''s defense was better last year.. How do you know if they haven't played a game? :confused: :D

pirate4state
08-31-2006, 02:46 PM
I can try my best to help out on Saturday mornings right now cuz i don't have a home computer (my laptop got a bad virus) and am working off the schools computers for now..

but once I get my laptop fixed i'll be more then happy to do the scores on friday nights bummer. I always looked forward to it!! If you can't do it, I'll understand!! Hope you get your laptop back soon!! :)

LHMom
08-31-2006, 05:54 PM
I have a nephew playing for North Texas and I hope he does well but I'll still rooting for Texas.

tigerpride_08
08-31-2006, 07:04 PM
i say texas will win by 30...could be a bigger blowout though...

KTJ
08-31-2006, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by tigerpride_08
i say texas will win by 30...could be a bigger blowout though...

Well last time we played, we won by 65.

AggieJohn
08-31-2006, 11:22 PM
i think that unt wins this by a blowout..................................

jk:D