PDA

View Full Version : Wimberley 56 Marion 6

alanclay37
11-26-2001, 06:05 PM
Hey jgbulldog and the other arogant Marion boys, what is that thumping sound? Break out the basketballs cause your season is over! When you make comments about Wimberley athelets taking steriods all these years that is a personal attack on my former teamates and I, you know crap about Blake Stevens and Mike Whalen those guys are role models of what an athelet should be. You only dream of being as good as men like Slaghter and Whalen. THey have NATURAL GOD GIVIN TALENT. Dont make remarks about people you dont even know.

toby070
11-26-2001, 11:44 PM
Correct, AlanClay, and they take that God-given talent and work hard rather than taking things for granted as some would.

Those two bozos are typing from the same keyboard in a high school classroom...look at the times they posted.

the claw
11-26-2001, 11:51 PM
Posting at those times does not necessarily mean they are high school kids. Any college student could also post at those times. I'm not condoning their remarks by any means. You should never attack players in that way just because they beat you. No coach in his right mind, that I know of, would accept the usage of steroids by their players.

alanclay37
11-27-2001, 03:31 PM
CORRECTION Wimberley 59 Marion 6