PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Pirate fans!

garageoffice
08-30-2006, 11:57 PM
You know, even after 20+ years it sounds funny to read/hear others talking about Pirates. There just aren't that many schools in Texas with that mascot. I actually grew up in a 1A school where we were the Pirates.

Anybody want to adopt me into a 3A Pirate family? LOL

Good luck to all you Pirates (and Lady Pirates) this season!

SintonFan
08-31-2006, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by garageoffice
You know, even after 20+ years it sounds funny to read/hear others talking about Pirates. There just aren't that many schools in Texas with that mascot. I actually grew up in a 1A school where we were the Pirates.

lol
Do you own a boat near Lake Granbury? I'll bring a poll and we'll go be Pirates! for a day. Nothing like grog and fishing.:D
What school did you grow up in?
In the coastal bend here, we have three Pirate schools with my hometown Sinton.... and the "others" Mathis and Rockport*ack ack*.:D
You don't need to ask just join in the fun.:)

maroonpirate04
08-31-2006, 01:11 AM
"YEAR OF THE PIRATES" it's all about the our mascot this year:D

pirate44
08-31-2006, 07:08 AM
we dont mind making you an honorary Pirate, but in the past year, especially, it seems we have a few detractors. yes, i know it seems childish just because your from a certain town, but hey, i guess some people are just that way. so sail at your own risk.

pirate4state
08-31-2006, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
we dont mind making you an honorary Pirate, but in the past year, especially, it seems we have a few detractors. yes, i know it seems childish just because your from a certain town, but hey, i guess some people are just that way. so sail at your own risk. :eek: :eek: Well, we all know what happens to detractors?? :devil:

pirate44
08-31-2006, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: :eek: Well, we all know what happens to detractors?? :devil:
i hate it when detractors go slow on the farm to market roads. ya caint even get around dem tings.

pirate4state
08-31-2006, 09:17 AM
i hate it when detractors go slow on the farm to market roads. ya caint even get around dem tings. :doh: http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/corny.gif

garageoffice
08-31-2006, 03:17 PM
we dont mind making you an honorary Pirate, but in the past year, especially, it seems we have a few detractors. yes, i know it seems childish just because your from a certain town, but hey, i guess some people are just that way. so sail at your own risk.

I don't mind detractors. After all, my wife thinks my detractors sexy. :D

99IHSMustang
08-31-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by garageoffice

Wanna be a Mustang?...... lol :D