PDA

View Full Version : Sweetwater/Snyder...It Doesnt Matter

TheDOCTORdre
08-30-2006, 02:09 PM
So I was just reading through the Region I Game of The Week Thread and by the end of it I wasnt sure who the game was between this week. I know I know the title said Snyder vs. Monahans, but it almost seemed like Snyder and Sweetwater would be playing this week. You know what guys if I'm not mistaken Sweetwater does not play Snyder this week, you know what they arent even scheduled to play each other this year, so you know what who cares how much Snyders grass sucks or how Sweetwaters turf isnt paid for or anything else for that matter Snyder fans should be concentrating on its game with Monahans and Sweetwater fans need to focus on WF. I mean I love the good rivarly that the two communities share but lets quit hijacking threads and making them into Sweetwater vs. Snyder. If you want to make a thread about it. ANywayz thats all I got to say about that.

Now onto a subject that does matter...The Doctor's Orders return this Friday morning. So be sure and stop by the good Doctors office and check it out.

NateDawg39
08-30-2006, 02:16 PM
Dude so what does everyone think of that?

Stownhorse
08-30-2006, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
So I was just reading through the Region I Game of The Week Thread and by the end of it I wasnt sure who the game was between this week. I know I know the title said Snyder vs. Monahans, but it almost seemed like Snyder and Sweetwater would be playing this week. You know what guys if I'm not mistaken Sweetwater does not play Snyder this week, you know what they arent even scheduled to play each other this year, so you know what who cares how much Snyders grass sucks or how Sweetwaters turf isnt paid for or anything else for that matter Snyder fans should be concentrating on its game with Monahans and Sweetwater fans need to focus on WF. I mean I love the good rivarly that the two communities share but lets quit hijacking threads and making them into Sweetwater vs. Snyder. If you want to make a thread about it. ANywayz thats all I got to say about that.

Now onto a subject that does matter...The Doctor's Orders return this Friday morning. So be sure and stop by the good Doctors office and check it out.

I dont really give a crap haha

Stangster
08-30-2006, 03:29 PM
Go Mustangs!!!

Stownhorse
08-30-2006, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Stangster
Go Mustangs!!!

Yea go MUSTANGS!!!! haha thats hilarious

DaHop72
08-30-2006, 04:06 PM
Stownhorse
Junior Varsity

Member #: 5580
Re: Sweetwater/Snyder...It Doesnt Matter

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont really give a crap haha

Stownhorse quote:
Originally posted by Stangster
Go Mustangs!!!

Yea go MUSTANGS!!!! haha thats hilarious

Doesn't this contradict itself?:thinking: :thinking:

Sweetwater Red
08-30-2006, 04:37 PM
No...at this point it doesn't matter. But, starting a thread about
it doesn't help anything either.

DaHop72
08-30-2006, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
No...at this point it doesn't matter. But, starting a thread about
it doesn't help anything either. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Great post, Red.

SnyTigBaseB07
08-30-2006, 05:09 PM
I concur Hop!

:D

STANG RED
08-30-2006, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
I concur Hop!

:D

I HOP Concur. Speaking of, dont you just love their Rooty Tooty Fresh n Fruity? :D I do!

Sweetwater96
08-30-2006, 05:25 PM
Go Mustangs, LOL

HAN SING
08-30-2006, 07:38 PM
Why so much fighting? Han Sing not see this much fighting since Hoss knock up Little Joe Girl friend. Little Joe get mad and say Hoss have more Chin's than Chinese phone book. They brothers so they get over it but before made up they fight like Jackie Chan movie. Why cant all just get along? Take lesson from Chinese. You must have balance between Yin and Yang. When not balance , universe in caos. Han Sing have fight with son. He want to become rapper. He think he can call self Fifty Yen and rapp for living. I tell him to stay in family business and do laundry. He no listen.

Pmoney
08-30-2006, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I HOP Concur. Speaking of, dont you just love their Rooty Tooty Fresh n Fruity? :D I do!
just regular buttermilk pancake platter it rules!:D

sweetwater07
08-30-2006, 08:13 PM
well any thread that is remotely about west texas....gets turned into a Sweetwater vs. Snyder debate..i thought you knew DR.??

lostaussie
08-30-2006, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by HAN SING
Why so much fighting? Han Sing not see this much fighting since Hoss knock up Little Joe Girl friend. Little Joe get mad and say Hoss have more Chin's than Chinese phone book. They brothers so they get over it but before made up they fight like Jackie Chan movie. Why cant all just get along? Take lesson from Chinese. You must have balance between Yin and Yang. When not balance , universe in caos. Han Sing have fight with son. He want to become rapper. He think he can call self Fifty Yen and rapp for living. I tell him to stay in family business and do laundry. He no listen. doesn't really matter i guess, but i thought HOP SING lived at the Ponderosa?

Gobbla2001
08-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Listen to the Dr....... and Han Sung...

HAN SING
08-30-2006, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
doesn't really matter i guess, but i thought HOP SING lived at the Ponderosa? Hop Sing live at ponderosa . He Han Sing cousin. Hop handle most of cooking . Han handle most of Laundry.

DaHop72
08-30-2006, 09:23 PM
Hop Sing live at ponderosa . He Han Sing cousin. Hop handle most of cooking . Han handle most of Laundry. You're needed on the West Texas Prediction thread.:D

Gobbla2001
08-30-2006, 09:24 PM
Hop Sing live at ponderosa . He Han Sing cousin. Hop handle most of cooking . Han handle most of Laundry.

Hop make some mean Loe Mein???

Stangster
08-30-2006, 09:54 PM
Hop Sing live at ponderosa . He Han Sing cousin. Hop handle most of cooking . Han handle most of Laundry.

Any relation to that notorious bad cook, Hung Chow?

Go Mustangs!!!

Stownhorse
08-30-2006, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
You're needed on the West Texas Prediction thread.:D

Yea you're needed on the West Texas Prediction thread! haha o wait that contradicts itself

TheDOCTORdre
08-30-2006, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Listen to the Dr
i concur with gobbla, great post

sWaterislife
08-31-2006, 08:53 AM
Dont know why all the threads in The Down Low dont have alittle Snyder/Sweetwater interference...lol.

The may have...lol.

Im back for 2006 Let's get m' red!!!