PDA

View Full Version : West Texas Predictions

HAN SING
08-30-2006, 10:38 AM
Han Sing have few predictions for west texas. I try to be acurate even though live on ranch far away.

Ft Stockton beat Ozona by 7
Pecos Beat Alpine by 10
Andrews Beat Midland Christian by 6
Snyder Beat Monahans by 10
Greenwood Beat Graham By 10
Sweetwater Beat WF by 3

Little Joe think Sweetwater lose but Han does not think Little Joe can make up mind.
Hoss think Midland Christian Win by 10 but he too fat and not thinking right.
Han wish could be at games but have nephew playing in Reno friday night. He special ed and need support. He name Sum Ting Wong. Look for him in papers. He good!

Ok, Sorry need to get back to Laundry. bye bye

Ranger Mom
08-30-2006, 10:40 AM
Hey Han Sing

I have a grease spot on my Greenwood Shirt and didn't realize it. I ironed it yesterday because it was what I am wearing tomorrow.

So....did I iron the spot in...or do you have a suggestion how I could get it out??

It is one of my favorite Greenwood shirts!!

Thanks in advance!!

HAN SING
08-30-2006, 11:05 AM
Han think you try lemon on spot. If white then Bleach with touch of Ginger. Old Chinese laundry trick learn from Uncle Hung Chow. How you get Grease spot? If cooking , Try aprin like me and Hop Sing from now on.

DaHop72
08-30-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by HAN SING
Han Sing have few predictions for west texas. I try to be acurate even though live on ranch far away.

Greenwood Beat Graham By 10
Sweetwater Beat WF by 3

I like the Snyder Sweetwater picks Han Sing. Not too sure about Greenwood with the team getting used to a new QB. (Sorry RM) Just my opinion.

Ranger Mom
08-30-2006, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I like the Snyder Sweetwater picks Han Sing. Not too sure about Greenwood with the team getting used to a new QB. (Sorry RM) Just my opinion.

No need to apologize....you noticed I haven't made any predictions!!:)

Ranger Mom
08-30-2006, 11:17 AM
Han think you try lemon on spot. If white then Bleach with touch of Ginger. Old Chinese laundry trick learn from Uncle Hung Chow. How you get Grease spot? If cooking , Try aprin like me and Hop Sing from now on.

This wasn't a grease spot from cooking....it was a grease spot from installing a fuel pump on my truck!!:D

I would have looked kinda silly with an apron on!!:p

HAN SING
08-30-2006, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
This wasn't a grease spot from cooking....it was a grease spot from installing a fuel pump on my truck!!:D

I would have looked kinda silly with an apron on!!:p Woman should not work on car. Han have second cousin ( Wa Shing Ka ) who work detailing cars in Odessa, he change oil too. Call next time.

Ranger Mom
08-30-2006, 11:29 AM
Woman should not work on car. Han have second cousin ( Wa Shing Ka ) who work detailing cars in Odessa, he change oil too. Call next time.

Oh don't even go there. I am perfectly capable of doing some of that myself. Hubby started it...his hands were entirely too big...so I got in there and hooked it up!

Why should I pay someone to do it for me??

trenchdweller
08-30-2006, 09:12 PM
hey han any panhandle scoop?

HAN SING
08-30-2006, 09:27 PM
Han Change mind about picks.

Han say Greenwood win but by only 3
Han also think WF Beat Sweetwater By 3

So Sorry . Han Sing Listen to Hoss to much.

Han think Sweetwater loose mandate of heaven.

Bullaholic
08-30-2006, 09:28 PM
Shame we can't get Bubba Joe to show up with his West Texas predictions to compare with Han's. He and Han Sing would be a "study" in East-West relations, not to mention language.

Butkus
08-30-2006, 09:39 PM
Han Change mind about picks.

So Sorry . Han Sing Listen to Hoss to much.

Han think Sweetwater loose mandate of heaven. ole han better change his mind again bout those Mustangs or ole hans gonna lose a pigtail.

Bubba-Joe
08-30-2006, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Shame we can't get Bubba Joe to show up with his West Texas predictions to compare with Han's. He and Han Sing would be a "study" in East-West relations, not to mention language.

Alright Bulaholic just for you Ole Bubba will make a rare apperance tonight........
Ole Bubba don't know who this Han Sing feller is but I got me a feeling he makes a mean fried wong ton
If ole Hopsinger has any Saki around he and Bubba Joe might just become friends...............................
is Saki anything like Jack Beam or Jim Daniles????

Bubba is out of the game perdiction business for now......

I figure the Sweetwater boys will win
as for the rest of em it's anybody's guess.....
Good luck to the rest of the teams mixin it up....
hope everyone stays healthy

Bullaholic
08-30-2006, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by Bubba-Joe
Alright Bulaholic just for you Ole Bubba will make a rare apperance tonight........
Ole Bubba don't know who this Han Sing feller is but I got me a feeling he makes a mean fried wong ton
If ole Hopsinger has any Saki around he and Bubba Joe might just become friends...............................
is Saki anything like Jack Beam or Jim Daniles????

Bubba is out of the game perdiction business for now......

I figure the Sweetwater boys will win
as for the rest of em it's anybody's guess.....
Good luck to the rest of the teams mixin it up....
hope everyone stays healthy

Thanks Bubba---You're always worth the price of admission. Hope you leave a few doves alive around Stamford this weekend, because I sure am gonna try to limit out.

Butkus
09-03-2006, 12:12 AM

old Butkus thinks han sing needs ta quit predictin scores and go back ta doing laundry.

Ranger Mom
09-03-2006, 01:18 AM
Han Sing should have stuck with his original Greenwood prediction....he was right on the money the first time!!

RM says: Always go with your first instinct!!