PDA

View Full Version : Greenwood/Graham....who's gonna be there??

Ranger Mom
08-30-2006, 09:10 AM
I have talked to a few who plan on being there......injured, stanggirl, getrdonestangs......maybe wildstangs and natedawg.

Are yall still planning on coming?? What side are yall sitting on?

If you sit on the GWood side, do yall all wanna sit together??

If you don't have my cell number let me know and I will give it to ya.

Adidas410s
08-30-2006, 09:19 AM
I can't remember if it is this game or the Monahans game (in Sweetwater I think) that RMAC was going to try and make.

Ranger Mom
08-30-2006, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I can't remember if it is this game or the Monahans game (in Sweetwater I think) that RMAC was going to try and make.

The Monahans game is in Midland.

He said he was gonna try and come to the Gwood/Graham game a couple of weeks ago because he asked about a 2 person M&G!:eek: :eek:

I haven't heard from him since then though!!

injuredinmelee
08-30-2006, 09:24 AM
I will be there. We would love to sit with yall. Email or call me. i will pm you the info.

Adidas410s
08-30-2006, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

He said he was gonna try and come to the Gwood/Graham game a couple of weeks ago because he asked about a 2 person M&G!:eek: :eek:

Yeah I was thinking it was this game he wanted to go to. I talked to him yesterday and he didn't mention it. I'll give him a call this afternoon and see if he is going or not.

GWOOD
08-30-2006, 10:42 AM
I will be there. I will look for Ranger Mom during the game and meet everyone who is around her.

RMAC
08-30-2006, 11:44 AM

RM, sorry, but it's not looking like I'm gonna make it to this one, but perhaps the Monahans game, or the Wylie one. I know I got your hopes up and I'm sorry. ;)

Ranger Mom
08-30-2006, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
RM, sorry, but it's not looking like I'm gonna make it to this one, but perhaps the Monahans game, or the Wylie one. I know I got your hopes up and I'm sorry. ;)

Bummer!! I will try to survive the heartache!:p

stangGirl2007
08-30-2006, 02:36 PM
I have talked to a few who plan on being there......injured, stanggirl, getrdonestangs......maybe wildstangs and natedawg.

Are yall still planning on coming?? What side are yall sitting on?

If you sit on the GWood side, do yall all wanna sit together??

If you don't have my cell number let me know and I will give it to ya.

We will be sitting with ya'll in our red shirts!:)

KTA
08-30-2006, 03:58 PM
gotta make up a pretty good lie at work to leave early for this one.:D

wildstangs
08-30-2006, 08:16 PM
Most likely I will be there.....we have a large project at work that might make me stay late. Rangermom, if you still have my number, give me a call when you get into town.

Ranger Mom
08-30-2006, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Most likely I will be there.....we have a large project at work that might make me stay late. Rangermom, if you still have my number, give me a call when you get into town.

I've still got it and I will call you!!

NateDawg39
08-30-2006, 08:20 PM
I've still got it and I will call you!! when is it...and I wanna set with yall there!!

sweetwater07
08-30-2006, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007

is this game on thursday?? or do i need to accuse you of treason??

injuredinmelee
08-31-2006, 10:14 AM
The guy that is head of the abilene sports group that is sponsoring this weekends games jsut called and asked me to "help out" this weekend. What to do what to do???

injuredinmelee
08-31-2006, 10:17 AM
I need someone's number or someone to call me and tell me where we are sitting. I am going to work until the very last minute before I leave to still get there on time.

Sweetwater Red
08-31-2006, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by stangGirl2007

:clap: :D :clap:

Ranger Mom
08-31-2006, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I need someone's number or someone to call me and tell me where we are sitting. I am going to work until the very last minute before I leave to still get there on time.

I PM'd you my number....but I will call you when I know where we are sitting.

Oh yeah.....Jason is gonna meet me there too!!:D

stangGirl2007
08-31-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
is this game on thursday?? or do i need to accuse you of treason??

Yes it's on thursday!! :p