PDA

View Full Version : Is it OK if I brag a little? (not FB)

garageoffice
08-29-2006, 10:07 PM
My daughter's JV volleyball team is now 6-1 with their only loss coming in a very close 3 game set against Saginaw HS JV (technically 4a, but really a 5a school for all intents and purposes, they have almost 1800 kids even though they only have about 50 seniors). They also won the Grandview JV tournament this weekend and had to beat two 4a JV squads to do it. They look really good.

To make it even more exciting (for me, at least), their standard rotation consists of 9 girls; 4 of them freshmen.

neck_06
08-29-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by garageoffice
My daughter's JV volleyball team is now 6-1 with their only loss coming in a very close 3 game set against Saginaw HS JV (technically 4a, but really a 5a school for all intents and purposes, they have almost 1800 kids even though they only have about 50 seniors). They also won the Grandview JV tournament this weekend and had to beat two 4a JV squads to do it. They look really good.

To make it even more exciting (for me, at least), their standard rotation consists of 9 girls; 4 of them freshmen.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

shankbear
08-29-2006, 10:08 PM
Go go.

PPHSfan
08-29-2006, 10:13 PM
I think volleeeyball rocks. Just don't tell PhilC:eek:

DU_stud04
08-29-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
I think volleeeyball rocks. Just don't tell PhilC:eek:

i love vollyball, my overhand serve/ slight jump serve is deadly, i aim for people heads :evil:

one of my favorite things is to get the friendstogether and play some sand vollyball. then afterwards jump in the pool. always a fun night :D

LH Panther Mom
08-29-2006, 11:32 PM
It's always great to brag! Congrats to little miss go. :clap: :)

pirate4state
08-29-2006, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by garageoffice

:clap: :clap: :clap: That's awesome!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: