PDA

View Full Version : He's Back!!!!

Bull's-eye
08-29-2006, 09:40 PM
T.O. returned to practice, but probably won't play thursday. He should be ready for the regular season.

Bull's-eye
08-29-2006, 10:34 PM
It's kind of funny, but negative news gets all the press and attention. Good news must be boring.:thinking:

Ranger Mom
08-29-2006, 10:42 PM
Heck...on this board, I don't know if it's good news or not!!

There are lots of "T.O. Haters" on board!!

kepdawg
08-29-2006, 10:46 PM
I'm more excited about Vanderjagt's progress.

MagicMan
08-29-2006, 11:24 PM
i cant believe this isnt all over espn. im sure tomorrow they will be talking about how many more days until he's sitting out again just to add some more controversy.

Bull's-eye
08-30-2006, 04:18 PM
He could get a few snaps on Thursday.

carter08
08-30-2006, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

There are lots of "T.O. Haters" on board!!

You rang RM

piratebg
08-30-2006, 04:25 PM
So far the team has looked very good without him. I just hope that throwing TO into the mix won't affect the rhythm that Bledsoe has developed with the receivers he's had.

BTEXDAD
08-30-2006, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by MagicMan
i cant believe this isnt all over espn. im sure tomorrow they will be talking about how many more days until he's sitting out again just to add some more controversy.

TO likes being center of attn. He'll start his own controversy if he's not getting any run in the news.
That being said, Cowboys have looked good so far. If TO gets in and plays up to his former ability, he could help make them solid contender for playoffs.
I say "former ability" because although TO says Parcells has "ten years of film on him to look at", there aren't many highlights since his injury in 2004.

Macarthur
08-30-2006, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
So far the team has looked very good without him. I just hope that throwing TO into the mix won't affect the rhythm that Bledsoe has developed with the receivers he's had.

This is the preseason. They have looked good, but this offense has it warts, specifically the OL. With TO, this offense has a chance to be above average. Without TO, average at best. He is a big part of the success of this team. Don't be fooled into thinking that they can win the division without him.