PDA

View Full Version : Joke Time!!!

CHS_Grad '85
08-29-2006, 12:56 PM
Ed was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really angry. She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds or less, AND IT BETTER BE THERE."

The next morning Ed got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a small box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway. Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Funeral services for Ed have been scheduled for Friday.

EricDraven
08-29-2006, 12:57 PM
Great one. Thanks for the laugh.

pirate44
08-29-2006, 01:01 PM
ROFLMPWBO:D

Bearkat
08-29-2006, 01:30 PM
:)

CHS_CG
08-29-2006, 02:43 PM
A Marine stationed in Afghanistan recently received a "Dear John" Letter from his girlfriend back home.

It read as follows: "Dear Ricky, I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is just too great. I must admit that I have cheated on you twice since you've been gone, and it's not fair to either of us. I'm sorry. Please return the picture of me that I sent to you. Love, Becky"

The Marine, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow Marines for any snapshots they could spare of their girlfriends, sisters, ex-girlfriends, aunts, cousins etc. In addition to the picture of Becky, Ricky included all the other pictures of the pretty gals he had collected from his buddies.

There were 57 photos in that envelope along with this note:
"Dear Becky, I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who the h*ll you are. Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me."

stangGirl2007
08-29-2006, 02:45 PM
:D

BTEXDAD
08-29-2006, 03:55 PM
Q: What's the difference between men and women?
A: A woman wants one man to satisfy her every need. A man wants every woman to satisfy his one need.

MHSvarsity2007
08-29-2006, 04:10 PM
hahaha all of these are just great!

Phantom Stang
08-29-2006, 04:29 PM
Funny stuff!!:D

MagicMan
08-29-2006, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
A Marine stationed in Afghanistan recently received a "Dear John" Letter from his girlfriend back home.

It read as follows: "Dear Ricky, I can no longer continue our relationship. The distance between us is just too great. I must admit that I have cheated on you twice since you've been gone, and it's not fair to either of us. I'm sorry. Please return the picture of me that I sent to you. Love, Becky"

The Marine, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow Marines for any snapshots they could spare of their girlfriends, sisters, ex-girlfriends, aunts, cousins etc. In addition to the picture of Becky, Ricky included all the other pictures of the pretty gals he had collected from his buddies.

There were 57 photos in that envelope along with this note:
"Dear Becky, I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who the h*ll you are. Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me."

thanks for the idea

DU_stud04
08-29-2006, 04:42 PM
bunch of comideans are we? :clap: :clap: :D