PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Jones...

kaorder1999
08-29-2006, 10:20 AM
has anybody else noticed that when Jerry Joned answers questions witht he media he always asks questions to himself???

example

"From my standpoint, it's all good," Jones said. "Apart from him not being on the field and getting repetitions, has it in any way affected relationships on this team, teammates on this team, relationships between me and Bill, me and the coaching staff, Terrell and Bill, Terrell and the coaching staff? Zero impact there."

injuredinmelee
08-29-2006, 10:22 AM
kind of reminds me of Ross Perot...

Mr. Perot what will you do aout illegal immigration?

Well let me tell you a story... there a chicken ranch... not a whorehouse chicken ranch but a real chicken coop. Then theres fox you see... this fox wants in the henhouse... yeah ill call it hen house not chicken ranch...

spiveyrat
08-29-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
has anybody else noticed that when Jerry Joned answers questions witht he media he always asks questions to himself???

example

"From my standpoint, it's all good," Jones said. "Apart from him not being on the field and getting repetitions, has it in any way affected relationships on this team, teammates on this team, relationships between me and Bill, me and the coaching staff, Terrell and Bill, Terrell and the coaching staff? Zero impact there."

LOL! Good observation. He does do that often.