PDA

View Full Version : ingleside vs. tuloso-midway

big_stew
08-29-2006, 10:07 AM
What do people think about the Ingleside-Tuloso game? I talked to the 2 Tuloso coaches at the scimmage on friday who were scouting Ingleside against San Diego and they said it was going to be a good game and that Tuloso has some athletes also. Of course they would say it’s going to be a good game. Ingleside did look very impressive, granted SD is not a very good team. Ingleside has a good team and I think this is going to be a good game for them and it will also tell exactly where they stand. Is Ingleside as good as they are expected to be? Are they a dominant team? It is only the 1st game of the season but I think it will tell a lot as the season plays out, especially if they win easily and if Tuloso turns out to be competitive in their district.

District303aPastPlayer
08-29-2006, 10:10 AM
Tuloso hasnt been able to win because of calallens success... the good athletes will leave and go up the road some... considering there are no district boundaries in the area (That i know of. a friend of mine lived across the street from TM, andw ent to CHS), the have talent... but it sorta dissipates after the Jr High Level. with that said, they have been putting together teams that have been competing very well lately... it should be a good test for Ingleside

99IHSMustang
08-29-2006, 11:56 AM
I believe Ingleside should do well. They have a lot of returning starters of which now have playoff experience. What is even better is that many of them are only Jrs. and still have another year to polish up there skills. I think the game this Friday is going to be a good one for the Mustangs.

big daddy russ
08-29-2006, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Tuloso hasnt been able to win because of calallens success... the good athletes will leave and go up the road some... considering there are no district boundaries in the area (That i know of. a friend of mine lived across the street from TM, andw ent to CHS), the have talent... but it sorta dissipates after the Jr High Level. with that said, they have been putting together teams that have been competing very well lately... it should be a good test for Ingleside
One of my best friends from HS was in the same situation. Moved from Ingleside to Annaville to live with his dad his senior year.

There's a cornfield right behind T-M's stadium and Bowling lived right across that cornfield. Walking distance from the HS. He was a WR for Calallen his senior year, about 5 miles the opposite direction.