PDA

View Full Version : PSychology/Sociology Experiment (not even close to football related) PLEASE READ

TheDOCTORdre
08-28-2006, 08:47 PM
Howdy folks its the Doctor here, if you couldnt already tell and Ithe purpose of this thread is not to promote that the Doctor's Orders return this coming Friday. The purpose of this thread is for an experiment that me and my friends thought of. It is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard of but my friends said what the heck do it. TV ads are always asking people they have never met for money. So I pose this to you, would you send someone you didnt know $1 dollar just because they asked you for it? They arent asking you for a huge amount of money but they dont give you a reason y? So the question is would you and why? Heres the catch PM me for my address and I will know your answer.

disclaimer: the doctor in no way shape or form needs money. so i am not begging for money. i am well off in my financial life

DU_stud04
08-28-2006, 08:56 PM
if i didnt know them, more than likely i wouldnt unless they came up to me directly or it was a big tragity like katrina.

but since i know ya, ill ask for the 50 cents you owe me still mexican:D :D :D