PDA

View Full Version : question for garageoffice:

3afan
08-28-2006, 02:28 PM
do you have a garage office?

garageoffice
08-28-2006, 02:38 PM
As a matter of fact, I do. Our house was the model home in our neighborhood and contained a 3 bay garage (L-shaped). They came off the far back wall about 15 feet and put a wall, making a roughly 10x15 space that was the construction supervisor's office. When we moved in, they had to tear out the sales office that was built into the front of the garage, but we asked them to leave the back office. It's great! It has built-in bookshelves and cabinets, and I have my computers and my work-table there. It's a nice place to work when I don't go to the office or when I have a personal project.

3afan
08-28-2006, 02:50 PM
cool - i need a place like that to go and practice with my guitar and not get "the look" :cool:

shankbear
08-28-2006, 02:57 PM
May be turning my garage into a "media room". May be putting the big honkin TV/sound system in within the next several months. Can't wait. I have a real office and a bedroom office.

garageoffice
08-28-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
cool - i need a place like that to go and practice with my guitar and not get "the look" :cool:

Yeah, I know that look. :D

I'd offer to loan you mine, but you're a few miles away.

DU_stud04
08-28-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by 3afan

me 2, during summer i thought i was going to be on the third floor (it would hav eonly been me and the ra(who is never there)) and cranck up my amp but i got sent down to the second floor to a bunch of cry babies who complain if i dont use headphones. i have yet been able to turn my line 6 212 up past 2..... :(