PDA

View Full Version : Rangers Tickets

VWG
08-28-2006, 01:40 PM
I still got 4 Rangers tickets w/parking pass for Wed. night game this week.
Anybody interested PM me. Great seats. Sect. 32, just above the Rangers dugout.

Adidas410s
08-28-2006, 01:46 PM
Well it is Dollar Hot Dog night +++++

And it is also autograph night ++

Then I find out these guys are the ones doing autographs:

Texas Rangers Alumni Legacy Members Mike Jeffcoat and Todd Van Poppel and two current Texas Rangers Players or Coaches. -----

Oh well...I may still go anyways, we'll just have to wait and see. What row are your seats in? I think we are section 33 (maybe 34) in Row 5 on the aisle with the section to our left.

VWG
08-28-2006, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Well it is Dollar Hot Dog night +++++

And it is also autograph night ++

Then I find out these guys are the ones doing autographs:

Texas Rangers Alumni Legacy Members Mike Jeffcoat and Todd Van Poppel and two current Texas Rangers Players or Coaches. -----

Oh well...I may still go anyways, we'll just have to wait and see. What row are your seats in? I think we are section 33 (maybe 34) in Row 5 on the aisle with the section to our left.

I won't be able to make it to the game. Just trying to unload these seats. Season tickets.

Adidas410s
08-28-2006, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by VWG
I won't be able to make it to the game. Just trying to unload these seats. Season tickets.

Yeah ours or too. Well I still may not have ours though cuz it depends if my dad is back in the office today or tmrw to mail them to me.

Oh and another +++ for going on Wednesday. Kris Benson is pitching...so maybe Anna Benson will be somewhere nearby! :D :D

http://www.sportznutz.com/columns/sports_gospel/images/anna%20benson%201.jpg

VWG
08-28-2006, 03:27 PM
Yeah ours or too. Well I still may not have ours though cuz it depends if my dad is back in the office today or tmrw to mail them to me.

Oh and another +++ for going on Wednesday. Kris Benson is pitching...so maybe Anna Benson will be somewhere nearby! :D :D

hey man, Kris and Anna split up months ago

http://www.sportznutz.com/columns/sports_gospel/images/anna%20benson%201.jpg

crzyjournalist03
08-28-2006, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by VWG
I still got 4 Rangers tickets w/parking pass for Wed. night game this week.
Anybody interested PM me. Great seats. Sect. 32, just above the Rangers dugout.

You still have these? Are you wanting to give them away or sell them? And for how much?

DU_stud04
08-28-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
You still have these? Are you wanting to give them away or sell them? And for how much?

yea how much? maybe a m&G at the ranger game.....:thinking: :nerd: :D

Adidas410s
08-28-2006, 04:05 PM
I thought I heard that she decided to not break it off just a few weeks later...:thinking:

crzyjournalist03
08-28-2006, 04:07 PM
I thought I heard that she decided to not break it off just a few weeks later...:thinking:

yep...you're right on that one...she decided that they could work out their differences, so unless something happened recently, they're together.

Adidas410s
08-28-2006, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
yep...you're right on that one...she decided that they could work out their differences, so unless something happened recently, they're together.

and evidently she has a fledgling poker site somewhere out there...