PDA

View Full Version : Do we need to put an APB out on Sweetwater Red???

Ranger Mom
08-28-2006, 01:22 PM
He hasn't posted in 10 days!!!:eek: :eek:

Maroon87
08-28-2006, 01:26 PM
Maybe he's in self imposed exile until the season starts...:thinking:

DaHop72
08-28-2006, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
He hasn't posted in 10 days!!!:eek: :eek: I can't answer about the weekend, but Adidas said he told him they had installed a filter at work that wouldn't allow him to get on the low.

Ranger Mom
08-28-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I can't answer about the weekend, but Adidas said he told him they had installed a filter at work that wouldn't allow him to get on the low.

Sucks to be him!! (at work anyway)!!

Maroon87
08-28-2006, 01:35 PM
I can't answer about the weekend, but Adidas said he told him they had installed a filter at work that wouldn't allow him to get on the low.

Probably just a matter of time before they do that to me too...:mad:

Adidas410s
08-28-2006, 01:37 PM
This is what he sent me:

The IT Dept. here at work is trying new filters and I'm now blocked
from the Down Low all but 15 minutes a day.

So what I want to know is...why isn't he on here during his spare 15 minutes??? :thinking:

Ranger Mom
08-28-2006, 01:46 PM
Does he work shift work?? I know that he has posted in the evening before.

We finally convinced him to join us in the chat a couple of weeks ago.....I think he was in there at LEAST 2 or 3 times....and that was at night!!

Old Green
08-28-2006, 01:51 PM
We're having a big meeting about this too. We might not be able to post anymore from work,:(

44INAROW
08-28-2006, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
We're having a big meeting about this too. We might not be able to post anymore from work,:(

Gobbler Grad is blocked at work now too :(

DOS EQUIS
08-28-2006, 01:55 PM
I just talked to Red a few minutes ago. The company server has people blocked from the certain sites or the internet completely. I was blocked from Ebay for a while. We are going to the Snyder/Monahans game Thursday. I have to talk to the warden(wife) first.

DaHop72
08-28-2006, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by DOS EQUIS
I just talked to Red a few minutes ago. The company server has people blocked from the certain sites or the internet completely. I was blocked from Ebay for a while. We are going to the Snyder/Monahans game Thursday. I have to talk to the warden(wife) first. Rumor has it, you two didn't make the M&G. at the scrimmage:D :D

If there is one arranged Thursday, will you two be there?

DOS EQUIS
08-28-2006, 02:06 PM
OOOPS!!!!! I'll be sociable this time. Red has his nic fits right before halftime. He is usually out in the parking getting a breathing treatment. I'll be around.

Ranger Mom
08-28-2006, 02:07 PM
Rumor has it, you two didn't make the M&G. at the scrimmage:D :D

If there is one arranged Thursday, will you two be there?

I never even knew for sure if DOS was there.....never got a straight answer on that.

All I know is Sweetwater Red was there, got there late, saw me and knew who I was, but didn't introduce himself because he was "filmy"!!:D

DOS EQUIS
08-28-2006, 02:13 PM
Yeah,,, right before we left, i stopped at a store to get a drink. Did a quick check on tires and found two wires sticking out of the back driver side tire. Bought a high dollar repair kit, broke it, had to buy another. It took a good 25 minutes for the repairs. Broke a couple land speed records to Midland. only missed Midlands first 25 plays.

Ranger Mom
08-28-2006, 02:16 PM
Yeah,,, right before we left, i stopped at a store to get a drink. Did a quick check on tires and found two wires sticking out of the back driver side tire. Bought a high dollar repair kit, broke it, had to buy another. It took a good 25 minutes for the repairs. Broke a couple land speed records to Midland. only missed Midlands first 25 plays.

So you WERE there and you didn't say "HI" either???

I don't bite...I promise!!:)

Bullaholic
08-28-2006, 02:20 PM
So you WERE there and you didn't say "HI" either???

I don't bite...I promise!!:)

You need an agent for M&G's---either that or let everybody take a "number" and call them on their cell phone when it's "their" turn. :D Tough to be so popular ain't it?

DaHop72
08-28-2006, 02:20 PM
I never even knew for sure if DOS was there.....never got a straight answer on that.

All I know is Sweetwater Red was there, got there late, saw me and knew who I was, but didn't introduce himself because he was "filmy"!!:D What the heck is filmy????

Ranger Mom
08-28-2006, 02:24 PM
What the heck is filmy????

LOL!! He never did come right out and say!!

I said..."So the reason you didn't introduce yourself is cause you were all dirty??"

He said..."I didn't say I was dirty, I said I was 'filmy'".

So.......I dunno!!:p

44INAROW
08-28-2006, 02:25 PM

I am glad you asked - I was "skeered" to :D

Ranger Mom
08-28-2006, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
You need an agent for M&G's---either that or let everybody take a "number" and call them on their cell phone when it's "their" turn. :D Tough to be so popular ain't it?

I wouldn't go quite that far....I had just talked to him the night before and told him to look for me, I was pretty sure I would be the only one there in a Greenwood shirt!! (I was, btw):p

He said he would look for me and give me a "shout"....and he didn't.....cause he was filmy!:p

DOS EQUIS
08-28-2006, 02:30 PM
He was pretty rough looking. :)

Ranger Mom
08-28-2006, 02:33 PM
He was pretty rough looking. :)

:eek: :eek:

I'm glad he stayed quiet then!!

pirate4state
08-28-2006, 02:35 PM

filmy adj. 1. gauzy; sheer; very thin 2. blurred or hazy - lol

we need the slang definition, but I would guess that when something/one looks "filmy" they are pretty dirty. :D

think fine sheen of sweat :eek:

Ranger Mom
08-28-2006, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

think fine sheen of sweat :eek:

That was my first thought.....with a layer of good old West Texas dust on top!!:D

pirate4state
08-28-2006, 02:38 PM
That was my first thought.....with a layer of good old West Texas dust on top!!:D :thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
08-28-2006, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:thumbsup:

I know that "look" well....I'm married to it!:D

Sweetwater Red
08-28-2006, 05:08 PM
Yes, I'll attend the mng if one is planned.

I promise to not be filmy for this one.:D

DaHop72
08-28-2006, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Yes, I'll attend the mng if one is planned.

I promise to not be filmy for this one.:D Isn't it nice to be missed.:D

Sweetwater Red
08-28-2006, 07:35 PM
:eek: :eek:

I'm glad he stayed quiet then!!

:( :( :(

What happened to...what's said in the chat room, stays in the
chatroom?

:D :D :D

Ranger Mom
08-28-2006, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
:( :( :(

What happened to...what's said in the chat room, stays in the
chatroom?

:D :D :D

Well...that was my own little chatroom rule, but everyone else kept breaking, so I just figured, "when in Rome.....":D

Stangster
08-28-2006, 09:48 PM
Lol!!!