PDA

View Full Version : Bridge City is Pissin Me off

BigTwanky
09-17-2001, 11:02 AM
Man Bridge City talks so much trash about newton this newton that...we are gonna be newton by 3 or 4 touchdowns. WEll whenever u got almost 400 more ppl in ur school than newton the i would think that it would be a little unfair...i think u should be praising them because that played yall the best they could and without all the injuries it would of been a closer game...but that was last year and this year will be a good game so i would stop ur crap and shut up.

RBARKER
09-17-2001, 11:32 AM
I WITH YA BIG T. THE ONLY REASON THESE GUYS TALK SO MUCH CRAP IS BECAUSE THEY WERE GETTING THEIR BUT WHIPPED IN 4 A 0-10 FOR 99. THEN THEY CAME INTO 3A AND STARTED IMPROVING THEIR RECORD. THE PEOPLE IN HERE LAST YEAR TALKED TRASH ALL YEAR SAYING THEY WOULD BE THE DIV 1 STATE CHAMPS FOR 00 THEN A SCRAPY CLEVLAND TEAM PUT THEM IN THERE PLACE.

Old Cardinal
09-17-2001, 01:01 PM
Sorry you guys are developing bladder problems....That was a silly statement that you made that BC was expecting to win State last year! No one in there right mind would say that- when you are starting a predominately Soph. team in the 2000 season. Now with a prevailing Junior team it might be prudent not to be hoping for a Championship this year; but we still hope. I think the BC/Newton game will be the best 3A game in the State irregardless of who wins the Dist. title for 21- 3A. Looks to me that both teams might prevail all the way to the finals in both Div I & Div II. BC takes on a tough Silsbee 4A team Friday arn't you playing a little Corrigan-Camden team this Friday, best of luck!

BigTwanky
09-17-2001, 01:30 PM
Ok Old Card what the heck....How can u rag on us playing a small 2a a team when yall are playing the team that got beat by lincoln by 68 points last week...and if i recall be almost beat lincoln.

3Aroy
09-17-2001, 08:08 PM
I agree with everything Old cardinal said. It will be a good game between these two teams, and both have a good shot of going to the two title games if they get out of region 3 (THE TOUGHEST REGION). Corrigan Camden shouldn't be a challenge for Newton, but CC usually does have a good team every year. Newton should be able to have an easy week though, because the next two weeks after that they have Ozen and Jasper, the two teams that have caused WOS to be 0-2 at this point.

Old Cardinal
09-17-2001, 08:33 PM
Yes, you have a very tough schedule with Ozen and Jasper but C-C is a top-notch 2A unit also. BC has Silsbee, Vidor & LCM to contend with before Dist. I just hope both teams are not slowed with injuries when we emerge into the playoffs-it almost a sure thing that both of us will represent the District, and represent 21-3A very well. Its kind of fun rattling each others chains; however, we will be pulling for each other in the playoffs, right?

BigTwanky
09-17-2001, 10:11 PM
Quien Es Tu Papa?
Old Cardinal

BH_146
09-17-2001, 10:15 PM
Boy is this post full of it! I was going to reply but between what appears to be exagerations, false statements, ego tripping, envy, and post-season excuses, where would I begin? There is no doubt the Newton and Bridge City are two of the best teams in the state. Cleveland may be lucky if they finish 4th in their own district this year. They are not the team of yester-year. Injuries? Some teams never make because of them. Others prevail inspite of them. By the end of the year, you realize they are part of the game or they become your excuse because someone else has the prize.

classof 85
09-18-2001, 01:35 PM
I noticed you thought the cards were going to play Cleveland.If you check we don't.After seeing Cleveland and lincoln play I will be very surprised if they make the playoffs.Having 1 running back is about all they have going for them.That was by far the slowest defense I have ever seen.Lincoln scored 3 times on broken plays.I must say that I was pretty impressed that Newton held Linclon to 2 touchdowns.Good luck Eagles see you on hte last weekend of oct.

BH_146
09-18-2001, 08:10 PM
My refernce to Cleveland had to do with BigTwanky's comment. I think that is what he is referring to when he mentions about Newton being ragged on for playing Camden-Corrigan while you guys are playing a team that lost by 68 to Lincoln. That would be Cleveland. I know who is on BC's schedule. I often go to their site. (Which is put together very well and your welcomed to visit my site at http:www.eteams.com/bheagles.) And I'm stumped on the last weekend in October comment. Are you coming to the Kountze game?

BH_146
09-18-2001, 08:11 PM
My site address was supposed to be http://www.eteams.com/bheagles

eye of the tiger
09-18-2001, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by BH_146:
My site address was supposed to be http://www.eteams.com/bheagles

I enjoyed your web site. Very informative.
thanks for sharing the address

bccards
09-18-2001, 09:57 PM
for those of you in Bridge City or surrounding area, check out www.trianglefootball.net (http://www.trianglefootball.net)

great site!

classof 85
09-19-2001, 06:35 AM
I was talking to 3Droy when saying see you at the end of Oct. Sorry about the confusion