PDA

View Full Version : keep my wife in your thoughts today guys....

AggieJohn
08-28-2006, 08:39 AM
She got the info that she will be moved to another campus come wednesday.....

Apparently their enrollment wasn't where it wasn't what they projected for her school so they have told her since she's the last one hired, she's the first one to be moved.

This could actually be a blessing in disguise where she might be moved to younger grade, which is great since this is her first year.

Just be thinking about her, she'll be finding out later on this week where she's moving too.

We are actully hoping that their is an outside chance she is moved to where I am doing my student teaching this year.

Ranger Mom
08-28-2006, 08:43 AM
Good luck Corrie!

raider red 2000
08-28-2006, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
She got the info that she will be moved to another campus come wednesday.....

Apparently their enrollment wasn't where it wasn't what they projected for her school so they have told her since she's the last one hired, she's the first one to be moved.

This could actually be a blessing in disguise where she might be moved to younger grade, which is great since this is her first year.

Just be thinking about her, she'll be finding out later on this week where she's moving too.

We are actully hoping that their is an outside chance she is moved to where I am doing my student teaching this year.

what schools are yall at?

i did my student teaching at King HS and Rose Shaw Elem....it is now closed i believe.

Phil C
08-28-2006, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Good luck Corrie!

Ditto! And hang in there Aggiejohn. Sometimes these things actually work out for the best in the long run.

neck_94
08-28-2006, 08:52 AM
thats always nice...

AggieJohn
08-28-2006, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Ditto! And hang in there Aggiejohn. Sometimes these things actually work out for the best in the long run. yeah that's what i think it will be phil

DaHop72
08-28-2006, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Good luck Corrie! Good luck as well, hope it turns out to be a blessing in disguise.