PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's UFC Results

Blastoderm55
08-26-2006, 11:30 PM
Griffin beat Bonnar again with a unanimous decision. Liddell knocked out Bobaloo in 95 seconds. Nick Diaz looked good winning with a kemora, there was actually a good heavyweight bout, and the first fight with the Hermes guy was entertaining with his win by arm bar. There are still a few low card fights going on, but I'm calling it a night. Great show!

Fal44
08-26-2006, 11:40 PM
iceman Vs Axe murder YES!

District303aPastPlayer
08-27-2006, 01:27 AM
is Lidell going to fight Silva?

and yeah... he destroyed babalu really easily... one of my friends went 4-4 in predictions... i never knew she knew so much...

Gobbla2001
08-27-2006, 11:30 AM
YAY, the Iceman wins...

Did the Griffin Bonnar fight live up to the hype this time 'around?

And Iceman vs. Silva?

Lightweight vs. Heavyweight?

Gobbla2001
08-27-2006, 11:35 AM
BTW, Did anyone see the Diego Sanchez fight Friday night?

I watched the replay yesterday and that was a good technical fight...

Blastoderm55
08-27-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
YAY, the Iceman wins...

Did the Griffin Bonnar fight live up to the hype this time 'around?

And Iceman vs. Silva?

Lightweight vs. Heavyweight?

Bonnar looked really gunshy this time around, especially in the first round. He backpeddled most of the match but landed a few good blows. Iceman vs Silva is lightheavyweight vs lightheavyweight. You may have Wanderlei Silva confused with Tim Sylvia. Regardless, Liddell would destroy either.

Oh, and we got word of Shamrock/Ortiz 3 on October 10th on Spike TV! I'm so glad I won't have to pay this time to see Tito obliterate Shamrock!

Gobbla2001
08-27-2006, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Bonnar looked really gunshy this time around, especially in the first round. He backpeddled most of the match but landed a few good blows. Iceman vs Silva is lightheavyweight vs lightheavyweight. You may have Wanderlei Silva confused with Tim Sylvia. Regardless, Liddell would destroy either.

Oh, and we got word of Shamrock/Ortiz 3 on October 10th on Spike TV! I'm so glad I won't have to pay this time to see Tito obliterate Shamrock!

Ahhh, guess I was confused.... I'd really like to see Chucky pound on Sylvia with the help of the handy-dandy step-stool...

YAh, I dunno what's up with Chamrock, I think he needs to hang her up...

MagicMan
08-27-2006, 01:28 PM
liddell would probably beat sylvia anyways. i think they should fight and liddell can have both titles. he totally annihilated babalu. the iceman sized him up the first 30 seconds and then threw in a few shots and then babalu must have taken some dumb pills cuz he tried attacking liddell with punches and liddell landed an uppercut that sent him to the canvas and it was just a few shots from the ground and finally one good enough to knock him out. babalu hadnt been beat since 2002 when liddell knocked him out. tito, forrest, and bisping better start training harder just to give the iceman some competition.

GreenGobbla
08-27-2006, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
is Lidell going to fight Silva?

and yeah... he destroyed babalu really easily... one of my friends went 4-4 in predictions... i never knew she knew so much...

4-4? there were 5 fights becuz i was 5-5...i got to the watch the matches with magicman...it was awesome when liddell knocked out babalu, cant wait til he fights silva.