PDA

View Full Version : Ohio HS Football BS Case

RMAC
08-26-2006, 07:51 PM
I just saw on Fox News that 5 star players on the Kenton, OH football team placed a deer decoy in the road, causing 2 other kids in a car to swerve and hit a pole, resulting in 11 surgeries for one kid and brain damage in the other. But wait, here's the kicker, the judge told the kids they will be punished, but their punishments won't begin until football is over. I don't know about the rest of us on here, but ***!!! What kind of message are we sending the kids when we tell them that: "Well, you drastically changed the lives of 2 people in a negative way, and oh yes, we will punish you, but not until you finish football season because football is more important than the lives of these 2 kids that you've quite possibly ruined." I'm really pissed off about this. Even worse, the head coach is going to let them play. I won't ever be a coach, but if I ever was, you can be damn sure that I won't be having any CONVICTED FELLONS playing on my team. GAH!!!
What are everyone's thoughts?

Adidas4I0s
08-26-2006, 07:56 PM
that is a travesty!!! Absolutely pathetic!!!

SHOW SOME COMPASSION FOR THE FAMILIES JUDGE!!! :mad:

shankbear
08-26-2006, 08:19 PM
they must have had a lawyer who plays golf with the judge. slime bags.

PPHSfan
08-26-2006, 08:48 PM
this is also almost two weeks old. we need to start getting our news a little quicker. it's more like history now.:eek:

Adidas4I0s
08-26-2006, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
this is also almost two weeks old. we need to start getting our news a little quicker. it's more like history now.:eek:

it was on Fox News tonight...that's probably why it was posted tonight!

Bullaholic
08-26-2006, 08:55 PM

Didn't think they threw newspapers on the "fantail". :D

PPHSfan
08-26-2006, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Didn't think they threw newspapers on the "fantail". :D

LOL,

I bet I can find this story on another board posted at least a week ago.:D

Wake up 3adl, we are getting slow.:eek:

I would take responsibility myself, but I am the jester, not the anchorman.:rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
08-26-2006, 10:30 PM
LOL,

I bet I can find this story on another board posted at least a week ago.:D

Wake up 3adl, we are getting slow.:eek:

I would take responsibility myself, but I am the jester, not the anchorman.:rolleyes:
It was posted on here at least a week ago....and maybe twice. :p

Aug 19 (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=48809)

Aug 16 (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=48611)