PDA

View Full Version : Snyder/Canyon Randall Scrimmage

Tiger Baseball
08-25-2006, 09:41 PM
I believe this is right, Snyder 9 to Randalls 1. Lance Day and the offence looked to be clicking on all cylinders. The defense even stepped it up a few notches and looked good. There were some good hard hitting in todays scrimmage. Proud of my Tigers!!!:cool: :clap:

SnyTigBaseB07
08-25-2006, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Tiger Baseball
I believe this is right, Snyder 9 to Randalls 1. Lance Day and the offence looked to be clicking on all cylinders. The defense even stepped it up a few notches and looked good. There were some good hard hitting in todays scrimmage. Proud of my Tigers!!!:cool: :clap:

now goodness i cant remembe who said it but somebody laughed when i said that lance was a good player, well just goes to show, everyone has the ability to play hard and play well

congrats tigers, and congrats lance!

Snydertigersrul
08-25-2006, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
now goodness i cant remembe who said it but somebody laughed when i said that lance was a good player, well just goes to show, everyone has the ability to play hard and play well

congrats tigers, and congrats lance!

Something is wrong. SnyTigBaseB07 and I agree.

MHSvarsity2007
08-25-2006, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Something is wrong. SnyTigBaseB07 and I agree.

did hell freeze over? :confused:

SnyTigBaseB07
08-25-2006, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
did hell freeze over? :confused:

is it snowing in texas?

STANG RED
08-25-2006, 11:56 PM
is it snowing in texas?

Nope. Just came in from outside. Must be a gazillion stars out tonight. Maybe theres some freaky planet alignment going on.:D

SnyTigBaseB07
08-25-2006, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Nope. Just came in from outside. Must be a gazillion stars out tonight. Maybe theres some freaky planet alignment going on.:D

well since theres only 8 now it should be easier..

poor pluto and its lopsided orbit....

Ranger Mom
08-25-2006, 11:58 PM
well since theres only 8 now it should be easier..

poor pluto and its lopsided orbit....

Okay....I must be REALLY tired. That just cracked me up!!:D

SnyTigBaseB07
08-26-2006, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Okay....I must be REALLY tired. That just cracked me up!!:D

well i thought it was funny too......:(

Snyder_TigerFan
08-26-2006, 01:09 AM

That's great to hear, thanks for the update! It sounds like a good confidence builder heading into next weeks game.

injuredinmelee
08-26-2006, 09:06 AM
I am jonesing badly for some high school football. Went and watched part of Abilene High's scrimmage versus Copperas Cove last night. Either the cove is really really good and is going to dominate 4a or AHS is down this year.

Snyder_TigerFan
08-26-2006, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I am jonesing badly for some high school football. Went and watched part of Abilene High's scrimmage versus Copperas Cove last night. Either the cove is really really good and is going to dominate 4a or AHS is down this year.

I feel ya. Less than a week to go though!

That sucks about Abilene High. I enjoy keeping up with them. As good as Abilene High has been the last couple of years, they should dominate a good 4A team.

injuredinmelee
08-26-2006, 09:22 AM
Cove made alot of noise in 5A the last few years and has the athletes to spread the field and keep you on your heels. They are my pick to win 4A. Mark it down. Rickadamus has spoken.

BMOC
08-26-2006, 11:39 AM
Snyder has been coming on as one of the powerhouses in football, I don't see this year as any different. Next week's game against Monohans should be a great way to kick off the season. I believe it is on Thursday, can anyone from Snyder or Monohans help on this one.

Snydertigersrul
08-26-2006, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by BMOC
Snyder has been coming on as one of the powerhouses in football, I don't see this year as any different. Next week's game against Monohans should be a great way to kick off the season. I believe it is on Thursday, can anyone from Snyder or Monohans help on this one.

That's right, Thursday night at Grande Communcations Stadium in Midland. Kickoff is 7:30

mustang04
08-26-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by BMOC

powerhouse might be a little exaggeration, dont ya think?? they were one and out last year?!?!

SnyTigBaseB07
08-26-2006, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
powerhouse might be a little exaggeration, dont ya think?? they were one and out last year?!?!

well just because youre a "powerhouse" doesnt mean that youre not allowed to lose, Snyder always has the potential to be a "powerhouse" team ( and i use the term losely) but some games they show it, sometimes it just kinda lays quietly and they dont show their full potential.

mustang04
08-26-2006, 03:03 PM
well just because youre a "powerhouse" doesnt mean that youre not allowed to lose, Snyder always has the potential to be a "powerhouse" team ( and i use the term losely) but some games they show it, sometimes it just kinda lays quietly and they dont show their full potential.

theres a difference in losing, and losing when it really counts.....i'd rather lose a pre or district game over a playoff game any day...wouldnt you????

SnyTigBaseB07
08-26-2006, 03:04 PM
theres a difference in losing, and losing when it really counts.....i'd rather lose a pre or district game over a playoff game any day...wouldnt you????

absolutely, but i mean its not like you get pick which couple of games your gonna lose, know what i mean.

mrescape43
08-26-2006, 05:38 PM

:rolleyes:

Adidas4I0s
08-26-2006, 05:40 PM
What other good teams has Snyder beat in RECENT history (for Blackie's sake) other than Sweetwater and Wylie??? :thinking:

mrescape43
08-26-2006, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Adidas4I0s
What other good teams has Snyder beat in RECENT history (for Blackie's sake) other than Sweetwater and Wylie??? :thinking:

Merkel! :D :D j/k

Adidas4I0s
08-26-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43

honesty is the best policy lol!!! :thumbsup:

Snydertigersrul
08-26-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Adidas4I0s

2004 -- Greenwood, Muleshoe and Iowa Park

WTF-82
08-26-2006, 07:59 PM
Well I dont know if anyone has told the Snyder fans this but
Randall does not have a very good football team. 4-6 team from a weak 4a. Lets put it this way in the Randall district Hereford is picked they are 6-5 team everyone in this district got knocked out in Roud 1.

MHSvarsity2007
08-26-2006, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by mrescape43

haters! :p

Snyder_TigerFan
08-26-2006, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by ***-82
Well I dont know if anyone has told the Snyder fans this but
Randall does not have a very good football team. 4-6 team from a weak 4a. Lets put it this way in the Randall district Hereford is picked they are 6-5 team everyone in this district got knocked out in Roud 1.

I don't think anyone is acting like Canyon was a state ranked team. We're (I) am just glad to see that they had a good outing for the last PRESEASON game. Chill out!

WTF-82
08-26-2006, 09:55 PM
Sorry I am chilled its SNYDER WEEK so I have thought I would see what I could start its fun being a fan.

mrescape43
08-27-2006, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
haters! :p

I posted this just for you! LOL

TigerPride
08-27-2006, 12:34 AM
Just giving some updates Monahans did have returning Defensive End transfer also returning wide receiver transfer.
Returning Linebacker from last year also leading tackler will not play due to Disciplinary reasons.
And good news for Snyder Fans as returning running back from last year Roberson will not play in the opener against Snyder and possibly will miss 3 games in the beggining depending on Coach Owens and school officials.
These are facts from the Coaching staff and school officials.

What do you mean good news for us Snyder Tiger Fans. If i recall right, roberson didn't do much against us. He was 10 carries for 43 yards. With those stats, i can see why that is such good news that we're not facing him again. I'm sure the tigers were real worried about roberson. Your whole post was full of EXCUSES as to why yall well lose to us. Instead of saying just giving updates, you should have started your post this way, just giving some EXCUSES as to why we'll lose to the Snyder Tigers.
GO TIGERS!

Ranger Mom
08-27-2006, 12:34 AM
2004 -- Greenwood, Muleshoe and Iowa Park

I don't think Greenwood could even rank as a "good" team in 2004. That was the year we lost our QB and started a freshman.....it was a LONGGGG season!!

Snydertigersrul
08-27-2006, 01:24 AM
I don't think Greenwood could even rank as a "good" team in 2004. That was the year we lost our QB and started a freshman.....it was a LONGGGG season!!

I wouldn't underestimate the Rangers. That quarterback would have been in the running this year at being all-state. I also remember a guy who was all over the field at linebacker and ran like a bull on offense.

loboes86
08-27-2006, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by TigerPride
What do you mean good news for us Snyder Tiger Fans. If i recall right, roberson didn't do much against us. He was 10 carries for 43 yards. With those stats, i can see why that is such good news that we're not facing him again. I'm sure the tigers were real worried about roberson. Your whole post was full of EXCUSES as to why yall well lose to us. Instead of saying just giving updates, you should have started your post this way, just giving some EXCUSES as to why we'll lose to the Snyder Tigers.
GO TIGERS! Maybe he was trying to tell you why Snyder would win this time. Take it for what it was worth, he was trying to share some info nothing more nothing less. I doubt Snyder is worried about anybody they play, they usually have a real good ball team. The linebacker that got suspendid was also the kicker who would usually make the tackle on the kickoff. Were gonna miss him this year

Ranger Mom
08-27-2006, 11:37 AM
I wouldn't underestimate the Rangers. That quarterback would have been in the running this year at being all-state. I also remember a guy who was all over the field at linebacker and ran like a bull on offense.

I think we will be just fine this year....but in 2004, we were hurting!!

Snydertigersrul
08-27-2006, 01:37 PM

I agree. I do remember a rash of injuries that year to key players. Greenwood will be a good team, even without Wilber.

WTF-82
08-27-2006, 03:27 PM
OK, Snyder Tiger pride I was not giving any excuses for Monahans against Snyder the Loboes will not lose to Snyder.

But since many will be out for this game, Loboes will win by a little not a lot.

Snydertigersrul
08-27-2006, 03:56 PM
OK, Snyder Tiger pride I was not giving any excuses for Monahans against Snyder the Loboes will not lose to Snyder.

But since many will be out for this game, Loboes will win by a little not a lot.

Were starters suspended as posted last week here on the board?

loboes86
08-27-2006, 04:09 PM
Yes there will be some people missing due to discipline actions. Roberson is suppose to be out 3 games. The linebacker mentioned earlier will not play at all this year. And there were several that did move. Coach Owens will have something up his sleeve. The guys that are left will give their best and give their opponents all they can handle win or lose.

Snydertigersrul
08-27-2006, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by loboes86
Yes there will be some people missing due to discipline actions. Roberson is suppose to be out 3 games. The linebacker mentioned earlier will not play at all this year. And there were several that did move. Coach Owens will have something up his sleeve. The guys that are left will give their best and give their opponents all they can handle win or lose.

If those players aren't not available, Thursday night's game won't be as close as I thought. Monahans need all of them back to challenge Sweetwater and Snyder in the playoffs.

sweetwater07
08-27-2006, 07:59 PM

i say Greenwood upsets everyone and wins district.....was impressed with their scrimmage

sweetwater07
08-27-2006, 08:02 PM
If those players aren't not available, Thursday night's game won't be as close as I thought. Monahans need all of them back to challenge Sweetwater and Snyder in the playoffs.

no they won't.....they won't give us a challenge..j/k.....see yall in the playoffs...sense yall have pequeno juevos and won't play us..LOL:D

wordonthastreet
08-27-2006, 08:28 PM
I heard at work today through the grapevine that Roberson has completed his suspension running and is playing vs. Snyder. I can't wait to see this one Thursday night! Thats the word on the street.

sweetwater07
08-27-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by wordonthastreet
Thats the word on the street.

thats cute...........

Snyder_TigerFan
08-27-2006, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by wordonthastreet
I heard at work today through the grapevine that Roberson has completed his suspension running and is playing vs. Snyder. I can't wait to see this one Thursday night! Thats the word on the street.

Big surprise!:rolleyes: Although I'm glad to hear it. I would rather beat a team that has all of their starters so there is not any doubt.

sweetwater07
08-27-2006, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Big surprise!:rolleyes: Although I'm glad to hear it. I would rather beat a team that has all of their starters so there is not any doubt.

no joke...beat a team w/out starters...excuses with roll like a tidal wave...believe me..i heard all i could after our loss to wylie last year, with Carillo on the injured list

Stownhorse
08-27-2006, 10:13 PM

I thought cylinders fired not clicked:thinking:

Snydertigersrul
08-27-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
I thought cylinders fired not clicked:thinking:

Actually that was the freshmen score (9-1). The JV outscored Randall 5-3 and the varsity scored four touchdowns and held Randall scoreless.

Stownhorse
08-27-2006, 10:17 PM
Actually that was the freshmen score (9-1). The JV outscored Randall and 5-3 and the varsity scored four touchdowns and held Randall scoreless.

want a cookie?

DaHop72
08-28-2006, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
want a cookie? :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd:

Tiger Baseball
08-28-2006, 08:34 AM
Actually that was the freshmen score (9-1). The JV outscored Randall 5-3 and the varsity scored four touchdowns and held Randall scoreless.

Well Excuse Me! Next time I'll be more politically correct...:rolleyes: