PDA

View Full Version : Giddings vs. Cameron

IveyOldschool02
09-25-2002, 09:29 PM
Has it been year since the 'controversial' game in Giddings. Good luck to Giddings and beat Cameron again. Get after them like we know you can. GATA!!!HAW!!!

GiddingsCB
09-25-2002, 09:33 PM
Which game

IveyOldschool02
09-25-2002, 09:38 PM
the game between cameron and giddings
Good luck Giddings
Beat Cameron

IveyOldschool02
09-25-2002, 09:38 PM
Who is CB? Nicks?

GiddingsCB
09-25-2002, 09:39 PM
oh you mean the game between giddings and smithville

StudEnd86
09-25-2002, 09:57 PM
Those who stay will be champions, those who move to Conroe will have about 20g's more to spend each year.

The ship will rise and sail again

GATA HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
09-26-2002, 02:35 PM
O-3, that sounds bad. That is bad. So lets try 2 make it 1-3. We need as many G-town fans 2 go 2 the Giddings vs Cameron game as possible. Looking back 2 last years game in Giddings, I noticed how Cameron had one of the loudest, largest, and loyal fans I personally had ever seen.
Therefore we need to go to their house and pack that place. I'm willing 2 make over an hour drive just 2 be there. So I hope all ya g-town fans will try 2 be there as well.
Later, go Buffs

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
09-26-2002, 02:37 PM
I predict a 14-7, win for Giddings.

*l-tex_fan*
09-26-2002, 02:43 PM
I will be there too, surprisingly!! Just wanna wish Giddings good luck and I DO hope you guys win, y'all deserve it! Is that u johnathon?

freestyleking03
09-26-2002, 03:23 PM
Yall are going to have to stop BILLY PITTMAN! (the leading rusher and passer in the brazos valley) & #2 Roderick Knight (the leading reciever in the brazos valley)
GOOD LUCK

football02
09-26-2002, 07:07 PM
Ok first of all, if Pittman doesn't play as a team, it will be quite easy to stop him. Giddings has gotten off to a rough start but anything can happen. However, I know this might sound really rude, but I have waited since Bi District last year to beat the mess out of Giddings. After the win last year, no one shook Cameron's hands and the football team went over to the visitor side and made fun some of the seniors that were mad
because they just lost their perfect season. To top it all off, Giddings fans rode through the parking lots yelling "district champs". Its not like yall killed us-its was a close game. I know it is anyones game-but i hope we take it big-maybe 30 or 40. Both teams are really pumped about the game and Cameron is looking for some revenge. Ok now that i am through whining-I wish both teams Good Luck. Go Yoe

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
09-26-2002, 08:26 PM
Cameron is a good team; Giddings according to their record is not doing so well. So if Yoe wins, I wouldn't supprise me, but if Giddings happens to win, it will be a total disapointment for Cameron again. I hope 2 see a good game tomorrow night. And to all the Giddings football players: Matt, Green, Bobby N, Turtle, and the rest of the guys I didn't mention, good luck. We are backing ya up.
Go Buffs. And light someone up!!!!!!!!

yoe_81
09-28-2002, 06:21 PM
Yea, Cameron did it...Barley but the did it, a win is a win no matter if we did pull it out of thin air like a magician pulls a rabbit out of a hat 18-14. offweek this week and then District...Go oYe !!

c-town_balla
09-28-2002, 10:26 PM
Yeah I will say That is the best 0-4 team I have ever seen...and Nicks is a fast white boy

luiscfrmNorthwoodUniv
09-29-2002, 11:01 PM
What a game. I predicted a 14-7 win for Giddings, but I was wrong, Cameron ended up winning. But look, I was only wrong by not more than 15 points (final score 18-14); not like someone else had predicted "cameron should win by 30 or 40," which that didn't happen. Cameron got lucky, should I say very lucky, because with about 6 seconds on the clock, they scored.
Even though it was a lost to Giddings, I know this team is getting beter. Can't wait till Friday against Caldwell, good luck Giddings.

football02
10-01-2002, 05:47 PM
I didn't predict us to when by 30 or 40-I only hoped we would. This was a game that I really wanted to win and I wanted to take it big. I knew Gidding's defense wasn't gonna give up that much. It was a close game and even if we did get lucky-we still won.