PDA

View Full Version : Invincible

BJG40
08-25-2006, 02:00 PM
I just got back from seeing the movie Invincible. I wont spoil anything but I really enjoyed it. One little "epiphany" I had while watching the movie is that, you dont have to be on a big stage to achieve your hearts greatest fulfillment through football. The game never changes whether its in pads "officially" or not, you do. Even if you never reached your greatest potential when you had the chance "in pads" , or never made it as far as you wanted/intended to, as long as you loved the game, gave everything you had into it, and let it touch your life to better you as a person of strength and heart, then you've been blessed and have succeeded.

Bull's-eye
08-26-2006, 06:49 PM
Just saw this movie and loved the part when a bunch of Philly guys are trying out for the Eagles. Some of them are waiting in line and drinking their beers. A reporter asked one guy, What makes you qualified to be an Eagle? "I played 2 years of high school and I'm in the best shape of my life (he had a huge beer belly)." LOL

Pmoney
08-26-2006, 08:30 PM
i want to see this movie!

sahen
08-26-2006, 08:40 PM
the previews looked like it had potential, glad some other people went to go see it so now i know its worthing going to see