PDA

View Full Version : Adidas' Daily Poll...it's Poll Free Fridays!!!

Adidas410s
08-25-2006, 02:00 PM
Now that football season is upon us. I have decided to pass on the poll on Friday. This time of year, we will see 43 different polls from Monday through Thursday asking various questions (most if not all about football) so I figured I wouldn't add another one on as well.

That being said...I drove past the new stadium here in Midlothian and it is GORGEOUS!!! I have no rooting interest in this town but I may have to hang around one Friday just go to a game in that stadium. I wonder if they play Ennis here this year.

The temperatures are heading down below 100...the breeze is starting to shift from the South to the West...a possible storm entering the Gulf is threatening the Cuero/Sinton matchup again. Can it get any better than this people??? :D :D :D

garageoffice
08-25-2006, 02:26 PM
You're right about that new stadium. It is beautiful! I drove by and just got a quick glance the other day (from the bypass), but I was really impressed. It's about time. I was unimpressed with some of their other facilities the past couple of years. Our JH has been in an artificial district with Midlothian and some other 4A schools for a few years now. All of the new facilities I've seen so far are great, though.

Adidas410s
08-25-2006, 02:28 PM
I sure wouldn't mind seeing some playoff matchups out here either. I could just hang around after work and get to the game early. Maybe Celina would like to make Midlothian their new playoff home! ;)

garageoffice
08-25-2006, 02:30 PM
LOL - that would be nice. I'd enjoy it myself since I live just up 287 in the edge of Arlington.