PDA

View Full Version : Even though they dont post on the DL

TheDOCTORdre
08-25-2006, 10:03 AM
its my sisters birthday today. Happy Birthday Belinda and Cynthia.

also remember that one month from today the Doctor turns 21, but more importantly than that, the Return of the Doctor is a week from today

pirate4state
08-25-2006, 10:03 AM
Happy Birthday to your sisters!! :)

Ranger Mom
08-25-2006, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
its my sisters birthday today. Happy Birthday Belinda and Cynthia.

also remember that one month from today the Doctor turns 21, but more importantly than that, the Return of the Doctor is a week from today

Twins?? or just a freaky occurance??

SnyTigBaseB07
08-25-2006, 10:06 AM
Happy B-Days From Boston! i guess.....:thinking:

TheDOCTORdre
08-25-2006, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Twins?? or just a freaky occurance??
yup twins, of course I still think they are freaky occurences haha

STANG RED
08-25-2006, 10:19 AM
I know both girls. They are both very smart and very talented.
Happy Birthday Belinda & Cynthia. I assume they are turning 19. Right? By the way, where are they going to school now?

For those of you who dont know. Dr dre comes from a great family! I used to work with his father several years ago. He is a very fine man!!!

TheDOCTORdre
08-25-2006, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I know both girls. They are both very smart and very talented.
Happy Birthday Belinda & Cynthia. I assume they are turning 19. Right? By the way, where are they going to school now?

For those of you who dont know. Dr dre comes from a great family! I used to work with his father several years ago. He is a very fine man!!!

Belinda is going to school up in springfield missouri @ Baptist Bible College and Cynthia is goin to TSTC is the water. ya I think they are turning 19

STANG RED
08-25-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
Belinda is going to school up in springfield missouri @ Baptist Bible College and Cynthia is goin to TSTC is the water. ya I think they are turning 19

Thanks for the update dre. Belinda should do well at BBC with her singing. Is Cynthia taking nursing out at TSTC? She would make a great one!

TheDOCTORdre
08-25-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Thanks for the update dre. Belinda should do well at BBC with her singing. Is Cynthia taking nursing out at TSTC? She would make a great one!
i think shes takin something like accounting or business something or another

Phil C
08-25-2006, 03:48 PM
Happy Birthday!