PDA

View Full Version : Bellville Brahmas vs. Sealy Tigers.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-24-2006, 11:34 PM
Sealy will travel to the pasture of Pain for the 1st game of the season. Bellville has won the last 5 years, will this be #6 or will Sealy upset the Brahmas? Give your oppinion and prediction.
The last time Bellville and Sealy played in the 1st game of the season, the game was played in Katy. Bellville won.
Big Austin County Rivel.
Are you ready for some football????

Old Green
08-25-2006, 06:06 AM
I wish I could see this game. Should be an intense matchup with the history the two teams have.

neck_94
08-25-2006, 07:27 AM
The question is not whether bellville wins, the questions is bellville wins by how many.

bellville is loaded and should be a contender.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-26-2006, 11:07 AM
Anyone know how Sealy has played during their scrimmages, vs 2a Hempstead, and 3a Giddings?

BlueBlood
08-26-2006, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
I wish I could see this game. Should be an intense matchup with the history the two teams have.

Agreed.

Bull's-eye
08-26-2006, 12:46 PM
Bellville is favorite and should win this game, but this is the "Civil War" football game of Austin County and anything could happen. Bellville has the added advantage of playing at the "Pasture of Pain." Bellville should win by 2 TD's, but you never know in this game.

carter08
08-26-2006, 12:47 PM
GO Sealy. Gotta root of 24-3A

scotty
08-26-2006, 07:53 PM
Sealy hasn't scored in two scrimmages, have only three offensive starters back and don't have a QB who took a Friday night snap from center.
The Hempstead scrimmage was fairly close, but Giddings handled the Tigers. Giddings looks good to say the least, very quick and agressive on both offense and defense. It appears they will handle a lot of folks.
The bright spot for Sealy is they came out of the scrimmages without a lot of injuries. Sealy plays real hard, but there just isn't a lot of lead in those pencils. Chances are that the Tigers would have a good chance of winning Friday night if they had about 30 of those kids who helped them with those four in a row back in the 90's. A Friday night Sealy upset would be the biggest since 1950.

strike hard
08-26-2006, 10:13 PM
Bellville by 21+

Raider Nurse
08-27-2006, 08:08 PM
Sure do wish I could see this game but I'll be at the Rice vs. Luling game Friday night. I sure will miss playing you guys this year. I wish Bellville all the luck since I have 3 nephews there. Stay tough, Brahmas and have a great year!!!!!!!:clap:

sweetwater07
08-27-2006, 08:13 PM
i know a linebacker starting for Bellville....first name is Spencer...anyone know his last name....starts for them at MLB i believe...maybe be ROLB

Bull's-eye
08-27-2006, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
i know a linebacker starting for Bellville....first name is Spencer...anyone know his last name....starts for them at MLB i believe...maybe be ROLB

Don't see any Spencer on their roster. MLB is Lischka.

sweetwater07
08-27-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Don't see any Spencer on their roster. MLB is Lischka.

hmmmmm....said he would be starting...maybe he got surprised and moved to J.V.

buffpride
08-27-2006, 09:43 PM
After the scrimmage with Sealy and handling them quite easily I predict Bellville will roll with a high score.

Bellville 56
Sealy 7

neck_94
08-28-2006, 07:54 AM
yikes... 56 ?

28OptionOn2
08-28-2006, 01:48 PM
I don't think it will be decided by 49 points, especially considering this is a rivalry game. Bellville definitely has some really good looking athletes, and after watching their scrimmage with Brenham, I can see some big things in store for them this season. I also watched Giddings and Sealy scrimmage. Giddings is definitely a top 10 team from their showing that night. I don't think Bellville can beat Giddings, but I am looking forward to Friday night. Sealy has had their chances the past couple of years to end the streak Bellville has going over them. It'll be interesting to see the first real action of the year for both teams.

Bull's-eye
08-28-2006, 05:29 PM
28OptionOn2....Not sure if you watched the Bellville/Santa Fe scrimmage, but Bellville had a far better showing and looked like a very good team. Brenham would be a difficult scrimmage for most 3A teams, so judging Bellville on that one scrimmage might not do them justice. Bellville did return their MVP receiver and he provided several huge game-breaking type plays against Santa Fe. I know Giddings is a top notch team, but I believe Bellville has the ability to beat them. I wouldn't count out the Brahmas just yet.

Bull19
08-28-2006, 07:52 PM
I HAVE BELLVILLE WINNING THIS ONE BUY A MARGIN OF 2 TOUCHDOWNS AND A FIELD GOAL. NOT A BLOWOUT JUST A CONVINCING WIN. I IMAGINE BOTH TEAMS WILL BE A LITTLE RUSTY,NERVOUS, AND EXCITIED. ALL IN ALL IT SHOULD BE A SWELL NIGHT FOR THE BRAHMAS.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-28-2006, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
I HAVE BELLVILLE WINNING THIS ONE BUY A MARGIN OF 2 TOUCHDOWNS AND A FIELD GOAL. NOT A BLOWOUT JUST A CONVINCING WIN. I IMAGINE BOTH TEAMS WILL BE A LITTLE RUSTY,NERVOUS, AND EXCITIED. ALL IN ALL IT SHOULD BE A SWELL NIGHT FOR THE BRAHMAS.
Good to see you back on board Bull19, were have you been all summer? Will you be at the Pasture of Pain on Friday night?
Where are all the sealy posters?

tigers07
08-28-2006, 10:54 PM
Just to answer your question former bellville brahma all of the sealy posters are just reading to all this trash talking and waiting for the actual game. i cant wait. honestly i really dont care bout what these people have to say if they honestly think that it will b 56-7. thats just retarded. well i guess we will just have to wait till friday night.

Texas-Fight
08-28-2006, 11:54 PM
Bellville

Bull's-eye
08-29-2006, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by tigers07
Just to answer your question former bellville brahma all of the sealy posters are just reading to all this trash talking and waiting for the actual game. i cant wait. honestly i really dont care bout what these people have to say if they honestly think that it will b 56-7. thats just retarded. well i guess we will just have to wait till friday night.

Don't see any trash talking and the 56-7 prediction was made by a Giddings poster. I think he would like some input from the Sealy people. What kind of team do the Tigers have? Can they pull off the upset?

28OptionOn2
08-29-2006, 11:07 AM
28OptionOn2....Not sure if you watched the Bellville/Santa Fe scrimmage, but Bellville had a far better showing and looked like a very good team. Brenham would be a difficult scrimmage for most 3A teams, so judging Bellville on that one scrimmage might not do them justice. Bellville did return their MVP receiver and he provided several huge game-breaking type plays against Santa Fe. I know Giddings is a top notch team, but I believe Bellville has the ability to beat them. I wouldn't count out the Brahmas just yet.

Bull's-eye, I didn't think Bellville had a bad showing at all against Brenham. In fact, I thought they looked pretty good against a really good 4A team. Believe me, I'm not counting out Bellville yet. I'm just wondering if Bellville is looking past Sealy right now. Coach Chancellor is usually pretty good about getting his kids up for games. Sealy has a lot of inexperienced players starting, but I know they'll be up for this game. It's gonna be a fun one to watch :)

Bull19
08-29-2006, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma

Good to see you back on board Bull19, were have you been all summer? Will you be at the Pasture of Pain on Friday night?
Where are all the sealy posters?

IM NOT SURE FBB. I HAVE A REALLY IMPORTANT PERSON THAT MIGHT BE COMING BACK TO TOWN SO I DONT KNOW? MOST LIKELY THOUGH ILL BE THERE.

P.S.----RECENTLY TALKED TO CLAYTON7 AND HE SAID HE MIGHT COME BACK TO TOWN TO CHECK OUT THE BULLS AND HIS STAR ATHLETE BROTHER.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-30-2006, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by Bull19
IM NOT SURE FBB. I HAVE A REALLY IMPORTANT PERSON THAT MIGHT BE COMING BACK TO TOWN SO I DONT KNOW? MOST LIKELY THOUGH ILL BE THERE.

P.S.----RECENTLY TALKED TO CLAYTON7 AND HE SAID HE MIGHT COME BACK TO TOWN TO CHECK OUT THE BULLS AND HIS STAR ATHLETE BROTHER.

Tell Clayton7 I have something for him, and I hope that important person comes to town, make sure you wear the shirt you got for your b-day.:D

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-30-2006, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by tigers07

Show me trash talk. No one has said anything bad about sealy. Your post looks to be the first to start the trash talk!
Do you need directions to The Pasture of Pain?

Bull's-eye
08-30-2006, 11:24 AM
Sealy will travel to the pasture of Pain for the 1st game of the season. Bellville has won the last 5 years, will this be #6 or will Sealy upset the Brahmas? Give your oppinion and prediction.
The last time Bellville and Sealy played in the 1st game of the season, the game was played in Katy. Bellville won.
Big Austin County Rivel.
Are you ready for some football????

Can't find any trash here.

Bull's-eye
08-30-2006, 04:11 PM
Any news on RB Chaney's knee? Will he be ready for Sealy?

tigerpride_08
08-30-2006, 06:22 PM
i think Sealy will come out fighting...i'm pulling for them...

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-30-2006, 09:14 PM
Any news on RB Chaney's knee? Will he be ready for Sealy?

Havent heard if he will play vs Sealy.

Gobbla2001
08-30-2006, 09:22 PM
14-14 at half...
42-21 Bellville at the end...

FormerBellvilleBrahma
08-31-2006, 09:16 PM
Bellville 37 Sealy 6 in freshman Football tonight.

Bull's-eye
08-31-2006, 10:25 PM
Way to go Baby Brahmas!! :clap: :clap:

yoemenkracker30
08-31-2006, 11:32 PM
Way to go Baby Brahmas!! :clap: :clap:

what do you call the junior high kids?

Bellville22
09-01-2006, 07:47 AM
Bellville 38
Sealy 13

SealyLB73
09-01-2006, 08:38 AM
J.V.
Sealy-23
Bellville-19

KL3
09-01-2006, 08:40 AM
I've heard the Bellville freshman are very, very good.

28OptionOn2
09-01-2006, 09:50 AM
I would have to agree that the Bellville Freshmen are pretty good. I've heard lots of good things about them. Looks like the Sealy J.V. played a good game. Anyone else have predictions for tonight's game? Since everyone is going with Bellville, I'll just have to play devil's advocate (well, that, and I always like to root for the underdog) and say....Sealy 21 Bellville 17. Not a prediction, just a guess. Hope everyone has a safe game tonight and thank goodness football season has started once again!

XMan
09-01-2006, 10:53 AM
Not even a contest in this one. The Brahmas by as much as they want. Good luck Brahmas.

KL3
09-01-2006, 03:20 PM
Bellville 49
Sealy 7

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-01-2006, 05:20 PM
Bellville 30 Sealy 9

FormerBellvilleBrahma
09-04-2006, 09:40 PM
Bellville 30 Sealy 9

Bellville 35 Sealy 7, I wasnt to far off.:D