PDA

View Full Version : Which UT Newcomer will make the biggest bang?

PPHSfan
08-24-2006, 11:18 PM
My vote?

Sergio Kindle

I can't wait to see this kid light up some folks.

wedo
08-24-2006, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
My vote?

Sergio Kindle

Sergio Kindle would be my vote also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KTJ
08-24-2006, 11:56 PM
My vote?

Sergio Kindle

Hold your bearkats there PPHS. Kindle is out with an ankle sprain. He wasn't at the scrimmage and hasn't really practiced lately. MB says he will play next week. I don't know if he will though.

I hope he does. I can't wait to see him pop the crap out of someone when they least expect it. That certian someone used to be Bomar. But we all know what happened to him...

awizzy
08-25-2006, 12:02 AM
i think every1 is right about sergio kindle hes going to be a beast..but i am exicited to see how beasley does also

BMOC
08-25-2006, 12:25 AM
Can we include Jordan Shipley as a newcomer???

SintonFan
08-25-2006, 12:34 AM
My vote?

Sergio Kindle

Linebacker? He does look good at Ht: 6-3 Wt: 225 40: 4.56. I bet he's gonna be a standout for UT.:clap:

PPHSfan
08-25-2006, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by BMOC

Trust me, it goes without saying, that almost ALL OF US are looking forward to seeing Jordan.

Gobbler Fan
08-25-2006, 07:31 AM
You can't ask for more of an impact than McCoy or Snead will have on this team . Snead a true Freshman and McCoy RS Freshman Quarterbacks will determine if the Horn's make a BCS bowl bid. Even if they happen to lose to Ohio State they can still make a BCS bowl by winning the remainder of their games.

wedo
08-25-2006, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by BMOC

Im kinda excited about seeing him play too!!! I played against him in High School and i think if giving the playing time he could have a great impact!!!!