PDA

View Full Version : 24 3A?

niceguy86
07-22-2002, 11:23 PM
How does Hutto look coming from 2A? Do they have a shot at competing in district? All I know is that they have been in the playoffs the last two years in 2000,01. Hows Giddings, La Grange look? Elgin I hear is suppost to be goood?
Any info on Hutto or the other teams would be appreciated
thanks, Niceguy86

Matthew328
07-23-2002, 12:05 AM
Check out the 24-3A page....LaGrange and Elgin look to be fighting it out for the top 2 spots....Giddings had a great year last year, but they lost a lot they could be down..I look for Giddings, Hutto and Manor to fight it out for the last spot...I give a slight edge to Giddings...

tigerSville_04
07-23-2002, 06:20 AM
BUT HEY LETS JUST FORGET ABOUT SMITHVILLE OK CUZ WE KNOW THEY ARE GOING TO BE SORRY RIGHT................WELL WE WILL SEE ABOUT THAT I PROMISE U THAT..........AS FOR HOW HUTTO LOOKS COMING IN THE SAME AS SMITHVILLE under dogs, BUT THATS KOOLZ........CANT GO DOWN ANYMORE MORE AND THE ONLY WAY TO GO IS UP SO WELL SEE HUTTO AND LG GRANGE AND GIDDINGS......AS FOR MANOR DONT WORRY WELL SEE YALL TOO LOL LATERS

jykoy
07-23-2002, 08:50 AM
Smithville doesn't strike fear in anyone. They are a struggling program in a progressing game. They also must not hit the libraries to hard. Turn off your Caps Lock button, buddy.

And La Grange is good. And so if Giddings. So get back to Summer school and stop chatting on here.

Old Cardinal
07-23-2002, 05:04 PM
You know, I don't worry about my English on the forum; however, I have trouble reading what some of the fine youth are saying....If you are interested, look under Google search engine under "Education Decline". The second article is written by a physics instructor, who comments quite extensively on this subject. Interesting reading!

buffalo booster
07-23-2002, 06:39 PM
Giddings, La Grange, and Elgin will be the class of the district. Admittedly, Giddings lost a bunch of talent through graduation, but the JV team was solid. I believe that the Giddings-Elgin game (at Giddings) will determine the second place finisher in the district.

niceguy86
07-23-2002, 06:46 PM
So Hutto will probably get 4th or 5th, Elgin Giddings, La Grange advance to playoffs. Does anyone know how Hutto's JV was? It said they have 8 and 6 returning from a playoff team, so I guess they were relativly young last year for the most part.

bigcat8
07-24-2002, 05:17 PM
LaGrange should be picked 1st.
Elgin,Giddings,Manor,Hutto, Smithville.
Elgin has a chance to be very good if right people stay healthy. Manor has entire defense back from 5-5 team.
Originally posted by niceguy86:
So Hutto will probably get 4th or 5th, Elgin Giddings, La Grange advance to playoffs. Does anyone know how Hutto's JV was? It said they have 8 and 6 returning from a playoff team, so I guess they were relativly young last year for the most part.

tigerSville_04
07-25-2002, 03:08 PM
Im going to laugh in all of your faces when Elgin runs over Lg and..........just i want you people to keep talking down on Smithville. I kinda like it the way you ppl talk about us. As for this Bellville dude.........dude this isnt ur district ok so you can like stay out of our comversation but, only if i know who u were i would take good care of you...............

gdornon11
07-25-2002, 04:38 PM
jykoy, good to have you back

Pudlugger
07-25-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by tigerSville_04:
Im going to laugh in all of your faces when Elgin runs over Lg and..........just i want you people to keep talking down on Smithville. I kinda like it the way you ppl talk about us. As for this Bellville dude.........dude this isnt ur district ok so you can like stay out of our comversation but, only if i know who u were i would take good care of you...............

Elgin may be good, but they will not run over this La Grange team. LOL
ps: try spell check.

niceguy86
07-25-2002, 11:29 PM
HEy Smithville, you know you play Hutto for their homecoming? That sux for you.

jykoy
07-26-2002, 09:02 AM
gdornon11,
It's great to be back! I'm getting excited about the upcoming season. I'll be there watching y'all. Good luck against Brenham.

tigerSville_04
07-26-2002, 08:50 PM
OMG...........Hutto u make me laugh my butt off plz.........

niceguy86
07-26-2002, 08:53 PM
Yeah Hutto, got a problem with that? They may not be the best 3A team or 2A team but they arnt the worst, like..... caugh Smithville, get prepared for an a$$ kicking

tigerSville_04
07-28-2002, 05:25 PM
well u havent played some 3A ball SON so get ready to play cuz i know im ready for ur lil 2A team

niceguy86
07-28-2002, 08:22 PM
well you dont have a whole lot to talk, considering that you have not played 3a football eaither. Get prepared for an ass kickin

Chris Hart
07-28-2002, 09:05 PM
Not meaning any disrespect toward either team, but I can see it now.People from all across the great state of Texas will be sure to journey down to catch this one.Hutto vs. Smithville, it promises to be a real barn burner you won't want to miss it.

------------------
Big Green Dawg

niceguy86
07-28-2002, 09:41 PM
Yes I can see it now, battle of the worst in 24A. People all over to see the Tigers get grownded by the Hippos and everyone laughing at Smithville, that they got beat by a little school that just came up from 2A. I think it could make national spotlight!

tigerSville_04
07-29-2002, 08:08 PM
hutto wil bet beat PROMISE

niceguy86
07-29-2002, 11:18 PM
Smithville we will beat, I promise! Look at the bright side, at least you wont lose to Hutto in Smithville