PDA

View Full Version : Black Magic

Butkus
08-24-2006, 02:50 PM
The real Black Magichttp://img241.imageshack.us/img241/8513/blackmagickq1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

garageoffice
08-24-2006, 04:11 PM
P-40 Warhawk...yeah, Baaaabbbyyyyy!

Snydertigersrul
08-24-2006, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
The real Black Magichttp://img241.imageshack.us/img241/8513/blackmagickq1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Nice shot of Black Magic. I wonder what he will do when he reads his post. I need to look up a photo and put it on here. Remember December 2004 at Big Spring.

SNYDER 21
SWEETWATER 20

TheDOCTORdre
08-24-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
Remember December 2004 at Big Spring.

SNYDER 21
SWEETWATER 20

yup gotta love bringin up the past

like the 2003 game. Sweetwater vs. Snyder,
oh no can sweetwater contain the unstoppable Malcom Wells?

26-13 that about sums that up

SnyTigBaseB07
08-24-2006, 09:12 PM
Nice shot of Black Magic. I wonder what he will do when he reads his post. I need to look up a photo and put it on here. Remember December 2004 at Big Spring.

SNYDER 21
SWEETWATER 20

dude even i found that distasteful what relevance does the s'water game have with a picture of an old plane with the same name as a poster, honestly im so sick and tired of this crap, i dont like having a bad rep because people wanna weigh in with the same crap over and over again, let it go, we dont play them, pick someone else to pick on.

Snydertigersrul
08-24-2006, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
dude even i found that distasteful what relevance does the s'water game have with a picture of an old plane with the same name as a poster, honestly im so sick and tired of this crap, i dont like having a bad rep because people wanna weigh in with the same crap over and over again, let it go, we dont play them, pick someone else to pick on.

What do you find distasteful? You're in Boston now, so why do you care anyway.

TheDOCTORdre
08-24-2006, 09:16 PM
hey STR i do like 2/3s of your signatures

SnyTigBaseB07
08-24-2006, 09:17 PM
What do you find distasteful? You're in Boston now, so why do you care anyway.

The fact that I have spent the last 5 years of my life playing snyder sports, when was the last time you played sports....probably 30 years, and ya i know who you are, so dont tell me youve played lately

the fact that you brought something competely irrelevant and just played out is distasteful, do you need an exact definintion of what that really means?

MHSvarsity2007
08-24-2006, 09:45 PM

amen brother. :clap:

Snydertigersrul
08-24-2006, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by garageoffice
P-40 Warhawk...yeah, Baaaabbbyyyyy!

You need to go back and read, Butkus brought it back up.

garageoffice
08-24-2006, 09:55 PM
You need to go back and read, Butkus brought it back up.

Whaaaa? Hey, I just posted a comment on a cool old vintage fighter plane. I don't know, and don't care, about the history behind some old beef you guys have between yourselves.

:doh:

Snydertigersrul
08-24-2006, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by garageoffice
Whaaaa? Hey, I just posted a comment on a cool old vintage fighter plane. I don't know, and don't care, about the history behind some old beef you guys have between yourselves.

:doh:

I meant the quote above you, sorry. The point is that Butkus was the one who brought history up again with the photo.

Ranger Mom
08-24-2006, 10:55 PM
I meant the quote above you, sorry. The point is that Butkus was the one who brought history up again with the photo.

By posting a picture of a PLANE???

Me thinks you are grasping for straws there!!;)

sinton66
08-24-2006, 11:09 PM
I'm guessing he's responding to Butkus' sig.

BMOC
08-25-2006, 12:36 AM
dude even i found that distasteful what relevance does the s'water game have with a picture of an old plane with the same name as a poster

Its pretty sad when your own town folks are against you. I think we will hear about Snyder beating Sweetwater in BS and beating Wylie twice for awhile longer......it seems to be their only taste of fame.

BMOC
08-25-2006, 12:38 AM
I AM NOT bagging on all the Snyder posters on this site. Just the ones that keep bringing up the same facts every time they post.

SnyTigBaseB07
08-25-2006, 01:33 AM
As far as im concerned, BMOC is with me on this one, so really any snyder poster who gets mad because of what was said falls into the same category as tigersrul here, just cant we get over it? its a new season, its all in the past, wait until we play monahans or whoever again then bag on them all you want until next year, its simple.

Snydertigersrul
08-25-2006, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
By posting a picture of a PLANE???

Me thinks you are grasping for straws there!!;)

I don't have any problem with the plane. I thought we all agreed not to bring up the past, but Butkus did that, along with the plane. I love history.

loboes86
08-25-2006, 08:13 AM
As far as im concerned, BMOC is with me on this one, so really any snyder poster who gets mad because of what was said falls into the same category as tigersrul here, just cant we get over it? its a new season, its all in the past, wait until we play monahans or whoever again then bag on them all you want until next year, its simple.
Lets not "Bag" on anybody and just enjoy talking about our favorite teams.;)

Butkus
08-25-2006, 08:25 AM
Im sorry if I stirred ya snydertigersrul. I just did a google on the name black magic and found this plane. Thought there might be sum humor involved. Guess not. I have fixed the sig of the scoreboard. Sorry for any problems caused.:D

zeus63
08-25-2006, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by loboes86

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SnyTigBaseB07
08-25-2006, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by loboes86

to clarify i use the term "bag" very loosely

when i say it refers to the fun thats had reminiscing over current games and scores with the occasional joke put in..never anything like constant beligerance, sorry for the confusion on that.

loboes86
08-25-2006, 10:00 AM
to clarify i use the term "bag" very loosely

when i say it refers to the fun thats had reminiscing over current games and scores with the occasional joke put in..never anything like constant beligerance, sorry for the confusion on that. Gotcha:thumbsup:

DaHop72
08-25-2006, 02:19 PM
As far as im concerned, BMOC is with me on this one, so really any snyder poster who gets mad because of what was said falls into the same category as tigersrul here, just cant we get over it? its a new season, its all in the past, wait until we play monahans or whoever again then bag on them all you want until next year, its simple. :clap: :clap: Yankee:devil: :devil:

Snydertigersrul
08-25-2006, 02:25 PM
Im sorry if I stirred ya snydertigersrul. I just did a google on the name black magic and found this plane. Thought there might be sum humor involved. Guess not. I have fixed the sig of the scoreboard. Sorry for any problems caused.:D

Don't take it personal. I just thought we agreed not to bring that up any more. It's an honest mistake. I'm so glad the season starts Thursday and always happy to exchange information with Snyder posters who do live in Snyder or the surrounding area.

Snyder_TigerFan
08-25-2006, 02:27 PM

Don't take it personal. I just thought we agreed not to bring that up any more. It's an honest mistake. I'm so glad the season starts Thursday and always happy to exchange information with Snyder posters who do live in Snyder or the surrounding area.

Did hell just freeze?

Butkus
08-25-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
Did hell just freeze? Its friday an my momma told me I should be nice ta one person a week. Taday was snydertigersruls day.:D

Adidas410s
08-25-2006, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:clap: :clap: Yankee:devil: :devil:

:mad: :mad: No...he's in the Red Sox Nation baby!!! :clap: :clap:

Snydertigersrul
08-25-2006, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:clap: :clap: Yankee:devil: :devil: :clap: :clap: :clap:

DaHop72
08-25-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
:mad: :mad: No...he's in the Red Sox Nation baby!!! :clap: :clap: Now, now amigo, you know the stories about Yankees.:devil: :devil:

DaHop72
08-25-2006, 02:40 PM
Im sorry if I stirred ya snydertigersrul. I just did a google on the name black magic and found this plane. Thought there might be sum humor involved. Guess not. I have fixed the sig of the scoreboard. Sorry for any problems caused.:D :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: