PDA

View Full Version : Burnet's Bye week

spaniard
09-30-2002, 12:46 AM
we have a bye week this week, and i think that the coaches and the guys are going to be doing what most teams do on their bye weeks, and that is work on the sloppiness and take advantage of the extra week so that corrections can be made to fix missed assignments and stuff like that. my advice to our teams is to practice hard and make this week count because its the only one you have where you wont have a game and will have time to rest up a little on friday night.

<small>[ September 30, 2002, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: spaniard ]</small>

Pudlugger
09-30-2002, 07:38 AM
La Grange gets a week off also. They will take advantage of the time to heal up some minor injuries and prepare for district.

ladydawg03
09-30-2002, 10:19 PM
thank goodness we have this week off right before district. I just hope we don't get out of the playing mode. Things are going in our favor right now, lets keep it like that!

spaniard
09-30-2002, 10:32 PM
yeah, and itll give patrick and all the other guys who are hurt a chance to get better and get some much needed rest. i heard there were some cheap shots taken at some of our guys, didnt know if that was not true, or what, but i hate it when people take cheap shots, not cool.