PDA

View Full Version : Went to the Hinder concert tonight...

football4life
08-24-2006, 01:05 AM
and it was really awesome. if you can handle all the crazies there, smokin, drinkin, and much more, and if you are a fan of hinder, you need to find a show and go check it out. these guys were even better in person. also before them was neverset, faktion, and edgewater, who were all pretty good. but hinder came out and it went nuts. i highly recommend it. i'm no hard core rocker by any means, i just stood back and enjoyed the music from afar.

eagles_victory
08-24-2006, 01:19 AM
awesome I went to a Korn concert and was the same way just enjoyed the concert and stayed away from all the crazy crap going on in the crowd. Did you see some parts of the female anatomy that usually dont come out in public? lol

kepdawg
08-24-2006, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by football4life
and it was really awesome. if you can handle all the crazies there, smokin, drinkin, and much more, and if you are a fan of hinder, you need to find a show and go check it out. these guys were even better in person. also before them was neverset, faktion, and edgewater, who were all pretty good. but hinder came out and it went nuts. i highly recommend it. i'm no hard core rocker by any means, i just stood back and enjoyed the music from afar.

I've never heard of a single group you mentioned!

Maroon87
08-24-2006, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I've never heard of a single group you mentioned!

Same here.:confused:

SnyTigBaseB07
08-24-2006, 02:15 AM
Hinder is ok

Faktion though

FAKTION ROCKS!!

I've seen them 11 different times, not even kidding

check em out on myspace, i'd assume the address is myspace.com/faktion

3afan
08-24-2006, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by football4life
hinder...

never heard of 'em

pirate44
08-24-2006, 07:30 AM
not a fan, but i think they played in Corpus Christi not long ago. i think it was a free concert.

wedo
08-24-2006, 07:43 AM
Hinder is feaking awesome!!! I'll have to check a show out!!!!

MHSvarsity2007
08-24-2006, 08:35 AM
one of my friends went to a hinder concert and she loooovvvveeeed fakiton. i can imagine hinder going nuts. i saw taking back sunday and we were in the pit and there were so many people down there. i could probably sue over half the people there for the ways they touched me hahaha. it was quite amazing though.

Maroon87
08-24-2006, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by MHSvarsity2007
i could probably sue over half the people there for the ways they touched me hahaha.

TMI... :eek: :p