PDA

View Full Version : IT'S NOT THAT BURNET BAD BUT ITS THAT MARLIN IS STARTING TO COME TOGETHER

marlinbulldog
09-29-2002, 10:24 AM
ON EVERY POST I READ EVERBODY IS SAYING WAY TO GO BURNET BULLDOGS EVENTHOUGH THEY ALMOST GOT BEAT AND THEY WERE # 7 IN STATE.BUT BEFORE THE GAME EVERBODY SAID IT WAS GOING TO BE A BLOW OUT.OK SO IT WASN'T SO WHY IS MARLIN NOT GETTING ANY RESPECT.WHAT WILL IT TAKE A UPSET OVER ENNIS

bd0707
09-29-2002, 10:35 AM
Marlin has the respect of this Burnet Bulldog fan.Both prior to the game and even a little more since. Marlin is loaded with speed and aggressive players on both sides of the ball.I would also add that I enjoyed a couple conversations with some the Marlin fans. Burnet got out of there by the skin of there teeth!Good luck in your district play.

sinton66
09-29-2002, 11:13 AM
Another thought to pass on, there are a lot of us that don't know anything about Marlin. You and your fans can help with that by posting on here. We welcome all intelligent football discussion. wink

Chris Hart
09-29-2002, 12:54 PM
Marlin Bulldog, I may be guilty of saying way to go Burnet, but that is only because I know they beat a quality team in Marlin.Marlin will make alot of noise in the playoffs this year.Probably isn't anybody in the state that expects Marlin to defeat Ennis this week, but if they can establish some positives against them, it will definately be a confidence booster for Marlin(not that they're lacking any).I personally look for Marlin to play Ennis a better game than most in the state would think.Good Luck to the Marlin Bulldogs!

spaniard
09-29-2002, 05:01 PM
Chris Hart:
Marlin Bulldog, I may be guilty of saying way to go Burnet, but that is only because I know they beat a quality team in Marlin.Marlin will make alot of noise in the playoffs this year.Probably isn't anybody in the state that expects Marlin to defeat Ennis this week, but if they can establish some positives against them, it will definately be a confidence booster for Marlin(not that they're lacking any).I personally look for Marlin to play Ennis a better game than most in the state would think.Good Luck to the Marlin Bulldogs!man i feel like a chump, i missed the hardest fought game we have played since the gatesville game. but i want to give marlin some respect bc of what i have heard about how the game went.