PDA

View Full Version : Stars on tv monthly

Phil C
08-23-2006, 01:53 PM
You can go to the website below and type in your favorite actor, actress or director to get their movies that are going to be on tv for about a month. It has about 95 percent of the stars on their list even though a few such as Pierrer Brice aren't on it. A good web site indeed.

http://www.tv-now.com/stars

pirate4state
08-23-2006, 01:55 PM
:cool: Thanks! :)

Adidas410s
08-23-2006, 01:55 PM
who the heck is Pierrer Brice???

pirate4state
08-23-2006, 01:57 PM
:( Looks like I'll have to wait to catch Rope some other time. Only listing was for yesterday. :weeping:

Thanks for the link though!! :thumbsup:

Phil C
08-23-2006, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:( Looks like I'll have to wait to catch Rope some other time. Only listing was for yesterday. :weeping:

Thanks for the link though!! :thumbsup:

Don't be discouraged though because it is shown fairly regularly and I am sure it will be shown again. Some video stores also carry the movie but I don't think the Sinton store does. I think maybe some of the Blockbuster stores carry it.

pirate4state
08-23-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Don't be discouraged though because it is shown fairly regularly and I am sure it will be shown again. Some video stores also carry the movie but I don't think the Sinton store does. I think maybe some of the Blockbuster stores carry it. Our movie store is pretty good about new releases, but they show no love to the classics!! :( Oh well....I'll keep my eyes open for ROPE!

Phil C
08-23-2006, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
who the heck is Pierrer Brice???

Sorry Ad. It should have been Pierre Brice. My misspelling probably threw you off. He was an actor from France but many of his movies were the Old Surehand western movies of the 60s made in Spain with Stewart Granger in which he was Granger's sidekick. His best movie though isn't available on dvds or videos in the USA and it has not been shown here on television lately but it was called Samson and the Slave Queen. I saw it in the 60s and it is a great movie in which Zorro vs Samson. A thriller indeed.

AP Panther Fan
08-23-2006, 04:23 PM
Phil C....I thought of you this past weekend! I watched the movie "Always" on the Turner Classic Movie Channel.

What a great movie (1989)...starring Richard Dreyfus, Holly Hunter and the final film appearance by Katherine Hepburn.