PDA

View Full Version : Giddings?

Bullaholic
08-23-2006, 12:50 PM
I've heard a lot of good things about the Buffs this season. Enough to say that I think they have a shot for the D2 title this season. One board says that a "stud" RB has returned to play this season. If so, this will only add to one of the best rushing attacks in the state.

Gsquared
08-23-2006, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I've heard a lot of good things about the Buffs this season. Enough to say that I think they have a shot for the D2 title this season. One board says that a "stud" RB has returned to play this season. If so, this will only add to one of the best rushing attacks in the state.
Saw em twice last year, against Yoe and against Bellville. Was very very impressed. Wouldnt suprise me at all to see them go all the way. Strong up front, great skill posistions and one of the best 3a linebackers I have seen since the King kid from Daingerfield a few years back.

Bullaholic
08-23-2006, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Saw em twice last year, against Yoe and against Bellville. Was very very impressed. Wouldnt suprise me at all to see them go all the way. Strong up front, great skill posistions and one of the best 3a linebackers I have seen since the King kid from Daingerfield a few years back.

Dang you get around, G2.....All those mad dads, brothers, and boyfriends still on the lookout for you when you are in those towns?

Thanks for the Giddings info. That's the kind of good stuff I have been hearing about Giddings. As always, we'll see in the first game against a really good opponent if they are "for real" or not, I guess.

Gsquared
08-23-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Dang you get around, G2.....All those mad dads, brothers, and boyfriends still on the lookout for you when you are in those towns?

Thanks for the Giddings info. That's the kind of good stuff I have been hearing about Giddings. As always, we'll see in the first game against a really good opponent if they are "for real" or not, I guess.
Well, mostly pet owners!

Bullaholic
08-23-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Well, mostly pet owners!

lol.I forgot you and PPHSFan are "pet-o-philes". :D

3afan
08-23-2006, 02:45 PM
IMO Giddings is a state title contender ... think I had 'em #3