PDA

View Full Version : glad to be home!!!!!!!!!!

lostaussie
08-23-2006, 10:21 AM
well, at least back at work. got in last night about 2 and am back at work already. haven't even seen my kid yet. anything interesting in my absence? anybody trash the buckeyes while i was gone? any news on our scrimmage with Chapel Hill? did anybody get rommed?

DaHop72
08-23-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by lostaussie
well, at least back at work. got in last night about 2 and am back at work already. haven't even seen my kid yet. anything interesting in my absence? anybody trash the buckeyes while i was gone? any news on our scrimmage with Chapel Hill? did anybody get rommed? Welcome back aussie, glad your trip went well. I think Steer Fever got the boot while you were gone.:devil:

kaorder1999
08-23-2006, 10:26 AM
welcome back

Adidas410s
08-23-2006, 10:29 AM
welcome back...

Though I'm sure you will see this thread (if you haven't already) check it out...

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49036

GreenMonster
08-23-2006, 10:29 AM
as if you had a rough business trip or something!!! It must positively suck having to be FORCED into going fishing on a World Class bass lake in a world class (brand spanking new) bass boat with all the bells and whistles. I bet you ate McDonald's 3 times a day too. :p But hey, welcome back anyways!

lostaussie
08-23-2006, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
as if you had a rough business trip or something!!! It must positively suck having to be FORCED into going fishing on a World Class bass lake in a world class (brand spanking new) bass boat with all the bells and whistles. I bet you ate McDonald's 3 times a day too. :p But hey, welcome back anyways! i haven't been fishing. just trying to seel some boats!!!!!! and no, i didn't eat at mickey d's but once:D

lostaussie
08-23-2006, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
welcome back...

Though I'm sure you will see this thread (if you haven't already) check it out...

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49036 yea, i already knew about that kid. very touching story. i hope the best for he and his family.