PDA

View Full Version : Site Updates

Matthew328
04-04-2002, 02:12 PM
I am currently working on putting the new teams on each district page...so far I am up to 9-3A..the pics don't match up..we'll fix that soon... also put each teams ADM on the page..I will also soon put together the top prospects page as well...and also anyone with pics please e-mail them to either me bc or Jacket..we need some pics from the past year! Thanks to the people that sent me pics so far...hopefully the updates I am doing will be done by Monday or so...

bearcat1
04-04-2002, 08:42 PM
Region I won't be updated until school's out.
bc

Originally posted by Matthew328:
I am currently working on putting the new teams on each district page...so far I am up to 9-3A..the pics don't match up..we'll fix that soon... also put each teams ADM on the page..I will also soon put together the top prospects page as well...and also anyone with pics please e-mail them to either me bc or Jacket..we need some pics from the past year! Thanks to the people that sent me pics so far...hopefully the updates I am doing will be done by Monday or so...

Jacket2000
04-05-2002, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by bearcat1:
Region I won't be updated until school's out.
bc

Region II may not be either.
J2K

Matthew328
04-08-2002, 01:23 PM
Ok all the new districts are posted with ADM's....start sending in the pics people!