PDA

View Full Version : G2 After Alleged Food Poisoning

kepdawg
08-23-2006, 12:07 AM
http://www.medcity.com/jilbyung/image/diarrhea.jpg

Texas-Fight
08-23-2006, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
http://www.medcity.com/jilbyung/image/diarrhea.jpg That is really funny!

GreenMonster
08-23-2006, 12:47 AM
I guess that is what happens to a guy after a week long cotton candy and Mountain Dew diet. I bet he won that bet though.

Gsquared
08-23-2006, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I guess that is what happens to a guy after a week long cotton candy and Mountain Dew diet. I bet he won that bet though.
Its only day three actually. Get some head aches already but the Guiness should negate that!

GreenMonster
08-23-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Its only day three actually. Get some head aches already but the Guiness should negate that!

Rock on G2!! Take their money.

AggieJohn
08-23-2006, 10:46 AM
first of all, i've never been that happy when i had diherrea

Adidas410s
08-23-2006, 10:57 AM
how much money is the bet for again?

Gsquared
08-23-2006, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
how much money is the bet for again?
250 Bucks. Not much money but one of the people funding it is a really really good looking girl that runs in my group I guess youd say. If I lose and get sick, maybe I can get sympathy from her, ya know, a way in :clap:

Gsquared
08-23-2006, 11:17 AM
250 Bucks. Not much money but one of the people funding it is a really really good looking girl that runs in my group I guess youd say. If I lose and get sick, maybe I can get sympathy from her, ya know, a way in :clap:
Otherwise, ill have to go another route and may need you to break my leg KA!

Adidas410s
08-23-2006, 11:18 AM
Otherwise, ill have to go another route and may need you to break my leg KA!

you're a desperate man, G! It's ok. I met a girl that way once. Not on a bet of course...I just got sick, called her (had only met her once before) and she drove 30 minutes at 3AM while still in the dress she had worn to some event that night to come pick me up.

Gsquared
08-23-2006, 11:28 AM
you're a desperate man, G! It's ok. I met a girl that way once. Not on a bet of course...I just got sick, called her (had only met her once before) and she drove 30 minutes at 3AM while still in the dress she had worn to some event that night to come pick me up.
Wow, im takin notes!!!!! Do I get all better once she gets here or do I still act sick and helpless?

Adidas410s
08-23-2006, 11:35 AM
Wow, im takin notes!!!!! Do I get all better once she gets here or do I still act sick and helpless?

I recommend staying sick and having her pull over so you can throw up a few times. It should net you a glass of water, a kiss (on the cheek) and tucked into bed! Oh and I can't forget about the phone call the next morning to check on ya!:thumbsup:

Gsquared
08-23-2006, 12:17 PM
I recommend staying sick and having her pull over so you can throw up a few times. It should net you a glass of water, a kiss (on the cheek) and tucked into bed! Oh and I can't forget about the phone call the next morning to check on ya!:thumbsup:
Hmm, very interesting angle to take. Im in!!!!