PDA

View Full Version : Good News

Texas-Fight
08-22-2006, 10:45 PM
Colt McCoy
On his comfort zone with the offense right now: My confidence is really high. I feel really comfortable right now. Obviously, I have not had any playing experience, but through practice and through summer and through studying film and learning through Coach Davis and Coach Brown, I really do feel comfortable. I feel comfortable behind my offensive line. They are giving me great time, great protection. The running backs are doing great, finding the open holes. The receivers are catching every ball I throw to them. I really do feel comfortable; my teammates are doing a tremendous job.

It may not sound like much but with Colt being that comfortable in the offense then I expect great things. :thumbsup:

injuredinmelee
08-23-2006, 12:15 AM
word Jim Ned Indian word!!! Do us Big Country Folks proud. I will be screaming for you every week!

Bulldog_12
08-23-2006, 12:58 AM
He says I feel comfortable like 80 times as if the first two statements didnt get through to us. :D lol

kepdawg
08-23-2006, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
He says I feel comfortable like 80 times as if the first two statements didnt get through to us. :D lol

For some reason that's funny coming from an Aggie.

GreenGobbla
08-23-2006, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
For some reason that's funny coming from an Aggie.

lol:D

District303aPastPlayer
08-23-2006, 03:28 AM
woohoo!!

Phil C
08-23-2006, 08:27 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

And another good thing is that he has a much better than average defense working with the offense.