PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Ever Bought Anything On E-bay??

ILS1
08-22-2006, 08:19 PM
I just bought something and I think I got a really good deal. Is there anything I should be concerned about? I know there are alot of fraudulent deals but I checked out the seller first and foremost. They had alot of glowing reviews. I think most people and companies on there are pretty honest and trustworthy. Any comments will be appreciated. Thanks.

:D

RangerRedFan
08-22-2006, 08:30 PM
I've bought over a dozen things, including two computers, and have never had a problem. Just be careful. You should read every word of an item's description and be sure the person selling has A LOT of positive ratings. You can sure find some good deals, and some items you didn't know could be bought too!

gobbler grad
08-22-2006, 08:45 PM
I've bought several golf clubs at really good prices...also bought some tools and even had to return some because they were broke when I received them...just returned them and they sent me another set with no hassle...no bad buys , yet...:)

Texas-Fight
08-22-2006, 08:48 PM
Ebay is the way to go! :thumbsup:

slpybear the bullfan
08-22-2006, 08:49 PM
Purchased 75+ items and sold about 10. Caveat Emptor, but I would say about 90% of what I have dealt with has been above board.... maybe higher.

Just be sure to always read payment terms and read the descriptions very carefully.

Good Bidding!

TPlinebacker53
08-22-2006, 08:49 PM
i hear pay pals the safest way to go