PDA

View Full Version : Phil...

Bulldog_12
08-22-2006, 07:35 PM
You gonna come watch my Lady Ags soccer team take on the UNC Tar Heels in CS on friday? It will be a GREAT game.

carter08
08-22-2006, 07:44 PM
I'd go, but i'm fat and lazy

Phil C
08-23-2006, 08:35 AM
I won't be able to make the game but I think it may be on television on CSTV but I am not sure. It should be a great game indeed and this is one time I say Gig 'em Aggies! Beat North Carolina!

The thing is Bull that if the Lady Aggies can win it will do great things in soccer for the entire state of Texas and for both UT and A&M showing that we play good women's soccer in this state. It can't help but help Aggie and Longhorn recruiting in this sport along with other schools in the state. What will also help besides the Lady Aggies winning this game is for UT to beat Auburn the same day and Penn State a week later.

Gig 'em Lady Aggies and Hook 'em Lady Horns!

Bulldog_12
08-23-2006, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I won't be able to make the game but I think it may be on television on CSTV but I am not sure. It should be a great game indeed and this is one time I say Gig 'em Aggies! Beat North Carolina!

The thing is Bull that if the Lady Aggies can win it will do great things in soccer for the entire state of Texas and for both UT and A&M showing that we play good women's soccer in this state. It can't help but help Aggie and Longhorn recruiting in this sport along with other schools in the state. What will also help besides the Lady Aggies winning this game is for UT to beat Auburn the same day and Penn State a week later.

Gig 'em Lady Aggies and Hook 'em Lady Horns!

I dont know anything about the Horns schedule, but I know this would definitely be a boost in confidence for the Ags. We have #13 Illinois, #3 Penn St., #1 UCLA, and #2 Santa Clara all in consecutive weeks after this.:eek: