PDA

View Full Version : anybody talked to P4S today?

Ranger Mom
08-22-2006, 11:04 AM
Im worried about her!

AggieJohn
08-22-2006, 11:05 AM
wha was up

Ranger Mom
08-22-2006, 11:06 AM
She hasn't posted since 4:04 YESTERDAY afternoon...that is not like her.

She was in the chat last night though.

I wonder if she's actually having to work today??:eek:

AP Panther Fan
08-22-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I wonder if she's actually having to work today??:eek:

It's about darn time....:kiss:

nah, I'm just jealous...maybe she ran down to get a blue coconut raspa...:thinking:

pirate4state
08-22-2006, 11:26 AM
Awwwww, thanks for being concerned. You were right to be worried. I was stuck in a house w/o a computer!! :eek: HORRORS!!

I had to "house sit" this morning (for my boss) to wait for the cable guy (we'll be there between 8am-Noon :rolleyes: ) that STILL has not shown up!! :flaming:

The guy finally called and let me know that he in fact wouldn't be out until after lunch! :doh: :mad:

So, now I'm back at work and my boss went home for the afternoon!! WIN-WIN for me!! :thumbsup:

DaHop72
08-22-2006, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Awwwww, thanks for being concerned. You were right to be worried. I was stuck in a house w/o a computer!! :eek: HORRORS!!

I had to "house sit" this morning (for my boss) to wait for the cable guy (we'll be there between 8am-Noon :rolleyes: ) that STILL has not shown up!! :flaming:

The guy finally called and let me know that he in fact wouldn't be out until after lunch! :doh: :mad:

So, now I'm back at work and my boss went home for the afternoon!! WIN-WIN for me!! :thumbsup: Wow, welcome back. I had "the Man" on standby to head the search party.:devil: :devil:

pirate4state
08-22-2006, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Wow, welcome back. I had "the Man" on standby to head the search party.:devil: :devil: Thank you! :)

"It's okay now, I'm here!" Should have been included with my initial post! :doh: :D

44INAROW
08-22-2006, 11:29 AM
speaking of being "among the missing" I am making an unexpected trip to NE Louisiana for a funeral.... You guys and gals behave while I am gone. I'll be back late Friday night :)

Ranger Mom
08-22-2006, 11:30 AM
Thank you! :)

"It's okay now, I'm here!" Should have been included with my initial post! :doh: :D

ROFLMAO!!

Im glad it wasn't....I worked out too hard yesterday and my tummy muscles hurt...So
I don't wanna laugh today!!!

pirate4state
08-22-2006, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
speaking of being "among the missing" I am making an unexpected trip to NE Louisiana for a funeral.... You guys and gals behave while I am gone. I'll be back late Friday night :) I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Please be careful!

AP Panther Fan
08-22-2006, 11:31 AM
P4S....Doesn't he have a pool in his backyard? You should be floating around about now.:cool:

DaHop72
08-22-2006, 11:32 AM
Thank you! :)

"It's okay now, I'm here!" Should have been included with my initial post! :doh: :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

AP Panther Fan
08-22-2006, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
speaking of being "among the missing" I am making an unexpected trip to NE Louisiana for a funeral.... You guys and gals behave while I am gone. I'll be back late Friday night :)

Have a safe trip.:)

pirate4state
08-22-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
P4S....Doesn't he have a pool in his backyard? You should be floating around about now.:cool: true...true...