PDA

View Full Version : Back off Gobbla2001 It's Not Funny Anymore

PAINTBALL
10-22-2003, 05:37 PM
O.K. Gobbla you have had you many jokes against Marion, but enough is enough. Please stop and if you would, please go back and end the discussions you have started by explaining it was a joke. I don't know how you are going to explain to the Marion fans why you decided to start these post, but that's your problem. Enough is enough.

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 05:40 PM
Dude, have a chill pill...

I'm not making fun of Marion...

PAINTBALL
10-22-2003, 05:45 PM
Gobbla2001:
Dude, have a chill pill...

I'm not making fun of Marion...Then you are an idiot. No other explaination for your stupid posts. There are people who don't know about Marion or their loss last week to Somerset who are starting to take you seriously. You can do what you want, it's a free country. It's just that I used to think your post showed some common sense. Oh well.

jason
10-22-2003, 05:50 PM
PAINTBALL:
O.K. Gobbla you have had you many jokes against Marion, but enough is enough. Please stop and if you would, please go back and end the discussions you have started by explaining it was a joke. I don't know how you are going to explain to the Marion fans why you decided to start these post, but that's your problem. Enough is enough.lol...its ok gobbla...i know how you were workin it...

PAINTBALL
10-22-2003, 05:56 PM
jason:

PAINTBALL:
O.K. Gobbla you have had you many jokes against Marion, but enough is enough. Please stop and if you would, please go back and end the discussions you have started by explaining it was a joke. I don't know how you are going to explain to the Marion fans why you decided to start these post, but that's your problem. Enough is enough.lol...its ok gobbla...i know how you were workin it...Jason
For some reason, I knew you would have to enter this discussion somewhere. I guess you feel like he was making fun of Burnet and not Marion, or at least the Burnet fans. Regardless of "how he was working it" it has ceased to be funny and should end and it is not O.K. to make fun of fans or teams whether Burnet or Marion. No Gobbla it is not O.K.

espn1
10-22-2003, 06:03 PM
PAINTBALL:

jason:

PAINTBALL:
O.K. Gobbla you have had you many jokes against Marion, but enough is enough. Please stop and if you would, please go back and end the discussions you have started by explaining it was a joke. I don't know how you are going to explain to the Marion fans why you decided to start these post, but that's your problem. Enough is enough.lol...its ok gobbla...i know how you were workin it...Jason
For some reason, I knew you would have to enter this discussion somewhere. I guess you feel like he was making fun of Burnet and not Marion, or at least the Burnet fans. Regardless of "how he was working it" it has ceased to be funny and should end and it is not O.K. to make fun of fans or teams whether Burnet or Marion. No Gobbla it is not O.K.Yes it's a free board, he should be able to post what he wants to. Jason and Gobbla have feared Burnet all year and for good reason. Don't worry if your teams turn out to be good enough to meet Burnet, then your worse fears will come true.

Gobbla2001
10-22-2003, 06:05 PM
espn1:

PAINTBALL:

jason:

PAINTBALL:
For some reason, I knew you would have to enter this discussion somewhere. I guess you feel like he was making fun of Burnet and not Marion, or at least the Burnet fans. Regardless of "how he was working it" it has ceased to be funny and should end and it is not O.K. to make fun of fans or teams whether Burnet or Marion. No Gobbla it is not O.K.Yes it's a free board, he should be able to post what he wants to. Jason and Gobbla have feared Burnet all year and for good reason. Don't worry if your teams turn out to be good enough to meet Burnet, then your worse fears will come true.Yah, we're headin' to D1 it looks like, would pull you guys in the 2nd round... But must get by a tough Wharton squad in week 1...