I guess i have been slipping.

Gobbla's on my heels... dont feel bad.

Bullaholic
08-22-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
passing me back into 25th place...

I guess i have been slipping.

The return of my hero, PPHSFan, has "inspired" me greatly. :D
Looking forward to the return of a lot more good folks to the board for the season. You can "win" the post race---I'm too old for this stuff.

injuredinmelee
08-22-2006, 10:06 AM
i would just like to be a winner in something.

Bullaholic
08-22-2006, 10:10 AM
i would just like to be a winner in something.

Dang injured---I'm sorry you are feeling "down". Chin up, man---it's football season.....that will get your "blood" pumping. Besides, I thought you beat Da Hop in golf everytime. :D

Adidas410s
08-22-2006, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Besides, I thought you beat Da Hop in golf everytime. :D

Have you ever seen Rickadamius swing a golf club??? :thinking: ;)

pirate44
08-22-2006, 10:15 AM
post count isnt everything

Bullaholic
08-22-2006, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Have you ever seen Rickadamius swing a golf club??? :thinking: ;)

Maybe it was you instead of Da Hop I was thinking about, Adidas. :D

Adidas410s
08-22-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Maybe it was you instead of Da Hop I was thinking about, Adidas. :D

Nah...it wouldn't even be funny if I got on the golf course with Rick. I would take his money there...then head over to the poker tables and take the rest of it! ;)

DISCLAIMER: In no way am I applauding any form of gambling and/or other questionable activies by the downlow and/or any members of the aforementioned group.

Bullaholic
08-22-2006, 10:26 AM
Nah...it wouldn't even be funny if I got on the golf course with Rick. I would take his money there...then head over to the poker tables and take the rest of it! ;)

DISCLAIMER: In no way am I applauding any form of gambling and/or other questionable activies by the downlow and/or any members of the aforementioned group.

Just call you Michael Jordan, Jr.....:D

injuredinmelee
08-22-2006, 10:30 AM

my golf game is really really really bad right now. Has been since April. I havent palyed 18 holes since the first weekend of april. Wish i could sell my clubs. Poker I would own you.

Adidas410s
08-22-2006, 10:43 AM
my golf game is really really really bad right now. Has been since April. I havent palyed 18 holes since the first weekend of april. Wish i could sell my clubs. Poker I would own you.
HA!!! You think Wu is good at poker. Where do you think he learned it all??? He tried to beat my last night in a couple of heads up freezeouts. It just wasn't happening. He is something like 1 and 14 heads up against me in poker...whether it was at the end of a tourney or we just started out 1 on 1.

Now golf...my game won't be pretty either. I was playing really well in April but couldn't putt. So I bought a new putter. Well in May I put up rounds of 86 (in 30+ mph winds), 82, 80, and 77 and even though I was still getting used to the new putter (old school blade similar to what Mickelson uses) I was starting to feel good about my game.

And then came July 4th weekend. 84 @ Rawls in Lubbock (included a nice double on 18 as I was going for it to try and win some money)...then an 87 @ Lakeridge CC in Lubbock followed by a 94 @ Kaa-Po Ridge in Albaquerque. I was +4 through 7 and then just blew up. I played so bad the last 12 holes that I have pulled out the sticks since. They are still in their travelling case from that trip.

injuredinmelee
08-22-2006, 11:04 AM
we own Lakeridge too.

DaHop72
08-22-2006, 11:11 AM

Now golf...my game won't be pretty either. I was playing really well in April but couldn't putt. So I bought a new putter. Well in May I put up rounds of 86 (in 30+ mph winds), 82, 80, and 77 and even though I was still getting used to the new putter (old school blade similar to what Mickelson uses) I was starting to feel good about my game.

And then came July 4th weekend. 84 @ Rawls in Lubbock (included a nice double on 18 as I was going for it to try and win some money)...then an 87 @ Lakeridge CC in Lubbock followed by a 94 @ Kaa-Po Ridge in Albaquerque. I was +4 through 7 and then just blew up. I played so bad the last 12 holes that I have pulled out the sticks since. They are still in their travelling case from that trip. You better start practicing before you talk that smack.:devil:

injuredinmelee
08-22-2006, 12:23 PM
I think the ladies in the office here at work want me to go "Falling Down" today.